Chapter Seven.

I woke up at the sound of my mobile phone. It was ringing like crazy. I looked at the caller's ID, unconsciously.

Lindsay

I checked the time, It was ten-thirty.It wasn't late and Lindsay sleeps like a log on weekends.

"H..Hey...Linds?"

"WAKE UP WILL YOU!"She roared from the other side of the phone. It took me a second to get my self straight and jump out of the bed.

"Yeah yeah...Calm down. What happened?"I asked, while checking out my wardrobe.I wanted to end the call so I could go and pee.

"Oh God. I... I don't know how to tell you this, I don't know if we did wrong or right..."

"JUST tell me!"I hissed, My bladder was killing me.

"Kevin and I...Oh, Dove...I lost my virginity!"

It took me a minute to get my breath back.

"You what?"

"I lost it. Last night.His room."

"And Rose?"I asked.

"He's gonna break up with her, Today...Dove, he said the L word!"

"Really?"

"Yep, Oh he's calling...bye-bye...I hope you and Edwin get together" The line went busy.

Wow.Just wow.

I rushed to the washroom to get my self to rest. Then I changed and had breakfast. But my mind was busy thinking about Lindsay. She lost it, now it's my turn!

But with whom?

Just as I was finishing my breakfast I heard the doorbell ring, My mum got up to check.

Even though I knew who would be there, I was curious.

Ah...I knew it.

"Hello," He said, and smiled.

"Hey Ed, have a seat."My dad offered.

He sat down across me  and I could feel his gaze on me the whole time.

Edwin came to our house every Sunday.

As soon as my parents got up to check the garden, He asked.

"So..about Kevin and Linds?"

"Yeah...yeah...I know" I nodded.

"Oh...Well"He sighed, It was obvious that he was uncomfortable.

"Wassup?"I asked, All casually. He looked at me.

And for the first time in two years, I felt uncomfortable with Edwin Thompson. But, I felt comfortable with him at the same time.

It was a strange feeling, Which I couldn't name.

"Er...Dove, I wanted to talk to you about something," He began. I looked at him with full concentration.

"Dove...The thing is that I wanted to talk to you for a few days from now....."

"What do you mean? We talk every day, "I cut him in midway.

"Uh...Please let me finish first, Will you?"

"Oh yeah yeah," I nodded.

"Dove...Uh...As you know I never dated, I never got the one with whom I could share the most wonderful relation. But, From a few days, or you could say a few weeks, I feel differently about you. And...I don't know if you feel that way about me...Uh..But I just wanna say, If you feel okay with this, Can we date?"

And this seriously took my breath away. Like seriously. I couldn't catch my breath for like two seconds.

"W-what?"I stuttered.

"You can take all the time you want, If you don't like me that way then you can say No...I'll wait for your reply" And with that, he left without another word.

...........................................................................

Author's note:

Sorry for the short chapter. What do you think? Will she say yes?

I hope you like my book. Give your love to it.

Thanks

Hijab.