Chapter Twenty-One.

Edwin's P.O.V

As I left my house tears were swimming in my eyes. I was leaving my loved ones for at least eight months.

My life is such a mess.

I ran towards the bus stop and now I had to take a bus to the countryside.

The bus ride was really painful I could hear my stomach grumble miserably.

Did I eat my dinner?

Gosh I'm so sick I should be in a bad state and now I'm thinking about dinner.

After a whole hour, I reached my destination. Now I  had to find a place to spend the night so then in the morning I could fly to wherever dad was sending me.

I started walking towards the valley, It was dark and it seemed like I was being followed.

But no way who can follow me here.

But I was wrong.

As I was walking, in a swift motion I was pushed to the ground.

"What the hell.....What do you think you're doing..Leave me!"My protest was met with silence and then all of a sudden my sight went blank.

The bastards had blindfolded me.

"LEAVE ME!"

I could sense the hands over my pockets and I could sense that all my cash was gone now.

After they were done with the cash and mobile, They started tying me up.

"No...no...please!"

In the next ten seconds, I didn't know what was going on and what had I done but, in the next ten seconds, I felt a sharp object go through my skin to my flesh.

I groaned.

Were they gonna kill me?

Gradually I felt that all the energy had been taken from me and I fell to the ground.

I could feel my blood everywhere.

"Finish him."I heard someone say.

But God knows the other man was kind-hearted or dumb.

"He's dead."He said.

"Sure?"

"Yes."

"Come on."

I held my breath afraid that they would find out I'm still alive.

Their footsteps started fading, After several minutes I shuffled and tried to get up.

But failed miserably.

Now all I could do was shout, The idiots blindfolded me but they didn't have enough sense that  I could have shouted.

Whatever.

"Help......HELP!"I shouted. At least I tried.

"Help.....God...Help.."Tears started pooling from my eyes, I was missing them.

Mom, Dad, Dove...Everyone.

So if this is how I am going to die so it better come fast because I was probably gonna die by all this regret.

I knew I was regretting my decision.

I would have stayed with my parents, With my family and stand by them in this hour of trial.

How in the hell did dad talk me into this all?

I tried to scream, But couldn't.

I had no energy left in my body.

I should have put pressure on my wound, why didn't think about it.

All my dreams are never gonna come true.

Everything will stay incomplete.

My dream of becoming a heart specialist.

My dream of making my parents proud.

My dream of marrying Dove.

My dream of making a family with Dove.

My mind was exploding, Literally exploding.

God, Give me death or give me life.

I can't stay in between, I'm dying.

I chuckled at what I just thought.

Of course, I was dying.

I was going to die.

Suddenly I felt another stab of pain and everything started going blur.

Finally, I was dying.

Tears were still pooling out of my eyes.

I just wish my family finds my body and give me a funeral.

Everything was turning dark. As if I had been blinded.

And finally with a last stab of pain,Everything grew darker.

_______________________________________________________________________

Author's Note:

Sorry Guys,But nowadays I'm a little sad and whatever so I'm writing sad stuff.

I just hope everything turns out well. Inshallah.

Well, Okay don't be mad if I killed Edwin.

Um..I'm not gonna confirm anything at all.

SUSPENSE!

Okay well....Uh...Stay cool, I guess?