Chapter Seventeen.

After dinner, we left the restaurant. Lindsay had left a message telling me Rose and Mark had left without informing, Something was up.

I smiled and looked over at Edwin who was holding his Honda Camry's door for me.

What a gentleman for me.

Once we were seated he drove me around the town, Talking to me all the time. But during this time I noticed that he seemed slightly disturbed, But I brushed away every negative thought. I wanted to spend this time with him.

The drive cooled my mind and I was really happy to think that now everything was gonna be fine.

"What do you think, Did I make this the best day of your life?"He asked, A small smile creeping up on his lips.

"Oh yes, You did."I agreed.

"And I made you really happy?"He wanted to know.

"Yes," I nodded

"And you are really in love with me?"He asked.

"Yes," He was in a really good mood.

"Do you think you'll grant me the honor to take your  'Innocence'?"He asked again.

I looked up at him, extremely confused.

"Inno....?"I trailed off, It took me a second to realize what he was talking about.

OH.MY.GOD.

......................................................................................

I woke up beside him. The night's happenings rushed through my mind.

I got up and took a good look at his face. He had been someone else the night before, Bossy and 

And loving.

Gosh, I can't wait to tell Linds!

And Rose, If she's available.

You know, As I suppose she was with Mark.

"Ed, Wake up, "I said, softly.

He opened his eyes and looked at me.

"Good morning, "He smiled at me.

"Good morning," He said back. I smiled again.

Oh, I was so happy.

"You know that you're smiling to yourself and it's a little creepy?"Suddenly he said, I looked at him my eyes wide.

"Seriously?"I demanded in my most dominating tone.

"Uh....No, I was just kidding, "He smiled innocently, I stifled a giggle.

"Okay, I'm gonna change and head back home. Because we have school tomorrow, And I have some stuff to do,"

"Yeah, last week before summer vacations" He stretched.

"Haha, That's our nerd speaking.NO.Correction,Our hot nerd speaking, "He let out a laugh and kissed my nose.

"I'm gonna change and you should too."With this, I got up.

To change and head back home. Mum would be freaking out.

And to tell Lindsay the good news.

She would be so happy at this.

_______________________________

Author's note:

Sorry!

For the short chap! I have no idea what to write in this, My mind is soo full of new ideas.

Coming ahead.

Buckle up your seat belts, Here it comes.