95| ARTICLE

──────────

CALLIGENIA MARTIN'S HOLLYWOOD DEPARTURE AND LEVIESTAN'S SUDDEN WEDDING ANNOUNCEMENT

          Calligenia Martin is done with acting! As E! News has learned, the star's South Korean A-lister pal Mitchie Youn claims the ginger beauty is happy with her life and doesn't plan on extending any contract on the Hollywood industry, even h...

          Calligenia Martin is done with acting! As E! News has learned, the star's South Korean A-lister pal Mitchie Youn claims the ginger beauty is happy with her life and doesn't plan on extending any contract on the Hollywood industry, even her Marvel Studio's Guardians of the Galaxy contract!

          "I had a phone call with Calligenia the other day, we were reminiscing about movies and all," Youn said. "I would have liked to do a drama with her but Calligenia's retired from acting, she's like 'I'm done.'"

          "I mean, she doesn't need to make any more films, she has a pretty great life, I don't know what it would take to bring her back," added Youn while speaking of longtime pal, Martin.

          Adding to Youn's comments, a source recently told E! that Calligenia Martin is "looking for happiness, fall in love and wants to make the most of her freedom and free time."

          While she is constantly being called on by directors and given film scripts, she's simply not interested.

          We all know that in recent weeks, Martin has also sparked pregnancy rumors. The star has been spotted looking curvier than usual while out with friends nor only by herself, and she hasn't been pictured drinking!

          But another source told us, the reason Martin quit acting is because of Sebastian Stan, yes, we are all surprised by the sudden announcement of Stan and Margarita Levieva's wedding yesterday which will be held this Saturday.

          That's not a coincidence honestly, Stan and Levieva's wedding is definitely occupying the top spot why Martin ended her journey since we knew they were both romantically linked for a few months.

          Drama, drama, drama.

          But as always, we certainly expect nothing but the best for them all.

          –E!News

──────────

note!
this article is actually about
cameron diaz's retirement
but you know me i'm just
too lazy to write articles
part lmao also after this
there will be a time jump
that directly explains the
windup because damn i
just want sebania to
be happy