5

The picture on top is Mia's step mom. Hope you will enjoy this chapter. Fun reading.

Ema and Kat.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

From Dylan's pov:

The first time I saw Mia, I saw this beautiful, innocent, breath taking away, stunning girl. She is so beautiful. I know I was this big ass to her when we first met. 

But I have my reasons for the way I treated her. 

When she reached out her hand to me. All I wanted to do was grab that hand and pull her into a hug. But normally girls just throws themselves at me. 

I was testing her when we met. I wanted to see if she is one of those girls I am usually used to. The kind of girls that just uses me for my body and my looks. But the way she reacted when I didn't do what she expected me to do, told me she is different from the other girls. 

My ex broke my heart in a million pieces, she was one of those girls, who just used me for my body and my looks. Her name is Nicole. Nicole Brown. I gave her whatever she wanted. But whatever I did, it was never good enough for her. She always wanted more and more. She only cared about what she wants and was so obsessed with herself. That my feelings never mattered to her. 

Nicole and I dated for 3 years. She left me to be with someone hotter and better than me. After she left me. I promised myself that I will never let any girl walk over me like Nicole did. So I became a jerk. An asshole. Turns out girls like that even more than I thought. But I still haven't found the girl, who gives me that 'I want more than your looks' thing. 

But when I met Mia. I got that vibe from her that she is the different kind I was looking for. I did noticed the taffy in her hair when we met. And I actually wanted to laugh when I saw it. But I knew if I showed her that side. Then she might turn out like all those other girls. 

After the accident. I mean half accident. I looked back to her when we got in the car. I could see there was something in this girl that looked familiar to me. She has lots of things she is hiding. Like she is a mystery. But I don't care. I can solve this mystery. Or I hope I can. 

She probably hates me. I know, for treating her like an ass. But the way she ignored me every time I gave her a smile or a smirk. Tells me. She is exactly the kind of girl I want. 

And I will do whatever it takes to make her fall for me. 

I know I sound very confident about getting her. But I will definitely try to get this girl.

Alex and I were sitting in the kitchen drinking our morning coffee and eating cereal. Mia and her friend haven't been up yet. His mom comes in the kitchen.

"Morning Alex. Dylan." 

"Morning mom."

"Morning Caroline."

"Is Mia up yet?"

"No. They are still sleeping. Why?"

"I have to get work done today. I'm very behind. If they wake up can you ask Mia if she can take care of the laundry?" 

"Sure mom. Why do you keep asking her to help you?"

"Isn't that what mothers do?"

"I guess. But you can be nicer towards her, you know."

"I guess. I have to start. Please don't make too much noise in the house. And try to help Mia with everything." 

"Ok mom." 

His mom left. She is a medical and coding tech. She codes all patients files. She works from home. 

"So what is the deal with your sister?"

"Why do you want to know?"

"Just curious." 

"Look, Dylan. You're my best friend. But you are not going to play games with my sister. And I don't think she will let you. She is not the kind of girls you are used to. I'm warning you."

"Alex. You know me. Do you really think I would play games with her?"

"I'm just saying. I know you have a history with Nicole and she hurt you badly. And because of that, you put up an act. But I also have seen you lately with girls. And you are not doing the same to my sister."

"Dude. I don't even think she likes me." 

"She has a history too Dylan. Don't hurt her. If you are interested in her, then you need to be serious about it and not play games."

"So if I am will you approve?"

"I will not, not until I don't know for sure you are serious about her." 

"And what is the deal with her and your mom?"

"That I don't know. My mom is strange and she treats Mia like shit. I have talked to my mom many times about it. But something about Mia just gets to my mom. I have no idea what it is." 

"Oh ok." 

"Well we should go get ready. They will be up any minute."

"Yeah. Ok."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thank you for reading this and voting on it. It keeps us motivated to write the story. Please vote. 

Ema and Kat.