6

On top is Mia's mom. Have fun reading. Ema and Kat.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mia's pov:

There was a loud knock on the door. "Mia wake up."

I slowly waking up and watch the clock on the bedside table next to the bed. It was 7:30am. Next moment someone storms into the room. 

"Mia!" 

I sat up straight and saw it was my step mom. "Yeah?"

"Wake up. I need you to take care of the laundry today. I won't have time for it."

"Ok."

"Lift your ass. You don't have all day. Come on." she yells at me.

I sighed and got up. Leah lay in bed with her phone in her hands. My step mom storms out of the room and slams the door. I heard Alex outside the room.

"Why did you do that? I would have told her. That was unnecessary mom."

"I don't have time for this now Alex."

I heard her slam the door of her office. She always told me to stay out of there. I'm not aloud in there. Well no one actually is. I rolled my eyes and sighed. 

"Leah get up."

"Ok."

We both got dressed. I wore a top with shorts and sneaker. I just laid my hair down my shoulders, after brushing them. I put on some light make up. Eyeliner, mascara and lip gloss. Leah had a skirt on with a nice top and flip flops. She also let her hair down. Light make up. 

We went downstairs and made us some coffee and some cereal

We went downstairs and made us some coffee and some cereal. We sat at the table and ate and drank our coffee. My step mom comes in there and I could see she was tensed. She poured herself some coffee. 

"Everything ok?" I asked her, trying to be nice.

She turns around and she just snaps at me "Just go do what I told you to do. Dammit. Why can't you just do what I tell you to?"

Leah was again busy on her phone for some reason. She didn't say anything to her this time. Just shook her head and continued staring at her phone. I looked down to my cereal and there were tears in my eyes. My step mom stood there for a few minutes, drinking her coffee and she goes out again. Leah just kept her focus on her phone and I stood up and run out of the kitchen. 

"Mia?" I heard Leah call out for me, but I just ignored her and went to the bathroom. 

In the bathroom I started crying. I couldn't keep it in me anymore. I stood in front of the sink and I saw a razor blade in front of me. First I thought. 

No don't even think about it. 

I kept staring at the blade while the tears just kept coming. I took it and put it against my wrist. I paused. Still trying to fight it. But then someone comes into the bathroom. I looked up with the blade in my hand, still on my wrist. It was Dylan. 

He looks at me with shock and saw the blade in my hands. 

"Don't you dare." he says to me and he takes the blade from my hands. I was shaking. I looked to the floor and he puts the blade in his pockets. "What are you thinking?"

I looked to the floor and I was still crying. I turned my back to him trying to hide the tears. 

"Mia? What is going on?"

"Just leave."

"It's your step mom isn't it? She's getting to you?"

"Dylan. Please."

He grabs me on my arm and he turns me around so I would face him. "Talk to me? Trying to harm yourself is not nothing?"

"Please just don't tell anyone." 

"I won't tell anyone. Now tell me what is going on?"

"I just wish I knew why she treated me like this." I said hesitating. Not sure if I should tell him.  

He pulls me into a hug. "Please don't ever harm yourself ever again."

"Why do you care? You don't even like me." I pulled away out of his hug. And I tried walking away from him. He pulls me back on my arm and turns me to face him. I gasp when he did. Looking into his eyes. 

"I do care." he says to me. I pulled away from him again and walked out of the bathroom.

I wiped the tears away and went down to the laundry room. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thank you and please vote. 

Ema and Kat.