20

The next morning we all wake up. Dylan, my dad and Alex went out to get some wood for the fireplace. While Caroline and I were busy making breakfast. We made some eggs, toast and bacon for everyone. As we were busy Brandon and his new girl comes into the kitchen. 

I had on a one-piece suit. Since I did realize that Brandon has been staring at me since they got here. I decided to take some advantage of it and dress more sexy than usual. My hair was down. I had some eyeliner and mascara on with lip-gloss. 

"Morning

"Morning." they say.

"Morning." Caroline says. I just ignore them and continue with the breakfast, rolling my eyes.

"Will you be okay here on your own with this? I just want to go get dressed."

"Sure." I nod and take over with the eggs and bacon.

Caroline leaves and Rachel quickly leaves too. Leaving Brandon and me alone in the kitchen. I sighed realizing that we were alone.

"How have you been Mia?" he asks.

I didn't look at him and just kept my focus on the breakfast.

"Good." Is all I say.

He gets up and comes to the counter. He leans against it, close to me. I just stare at him and focus back on the breakfast.

"You look great."

I rolled my eyes at his comment. 

"Mia. Do you hear what I say?"

"Yes. I heard."

Just then Dylan, Alex and my dad walks into the kitchen. 

"Thank goodness." I whispered.

"What are you making Mia?" my dad asks.

"Oh. Bacon, eggs and toast."

"Smells good. Where's Caroline?"

"She went to get dressed."

"Okay. See you in a few."

My dad leaves and Brandon went to go and sit down. Dylan gives him some death glares and I just sighed. I put the breakfasts in bowls and set the table up. Dylan soon helps me.

"What did he want?" Dylan whispers to me.

"Nothing important." I said.

"Really?"

"Yes. I didn't hear what he said. I just ignored him."

"Are everything set?" Caroline comes into the dining room.

"Yes. We can eat." I said and stare at Dylan.

Dylan just sighs and he goes to sit down. All of us soon joining him.

"Brandon you can sit next to Mia. Rachel you can sit there with Julia and Alex. Dylan next to me. And Leah there by Mia and Brandon."

"Great." I sighed saying softly. 

Brandon sits next to me and Leah on the other side. Dylan staring at me and I at him. Then he stares at Brandon who was smirking. 

We ate and I soon feel a hand on my leg from my right hand side. I look and I see it was Brandon's hand. I jump a bit and I take his hand off. Or try to. But he holds my leg tighter and I couldn't get it off from my leg. So I got up.

"Excuse me I need to use the bathroom." I said and I stare down to Brandon's hand. 

He picked it up and put it on the table. My dad nods and I left to the bathroom. I waited there till breakfast was almost done and I went back. 

"You can finish your breakfast. Leah and Julia will help with the dishes. When you're done we are leaving to go hiking." Caroline said. 

I nod and quickly ate my breakfast. Soon we left after everything were done to go for some hiking in the woods.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thank you and please vote.