24

We were back at my dad's house and Leah and I were out for shopping. We had 4 days left at my dad's house before we go back home.

After our shopping trip, we went back home. Leah and I walked into the living room. Alex and Julia were busy watching TV and I just ignored them and Dylan was just sitting and reading. I never knew he likes to read. I stare at this in surprised.

"Mia. Can we talk?" Alex breaks my thoughts.

"Um. Yeah sure."

"You too Dylan," he says.

Dylan looks at me and I just shrug and he puts the book down. Alex goes into the kitchen and Dylan and I follow him. We sit at the table and Alex sighs.

"I overreacted about you. I mean you two dating."

Dylan and I stare at each other.

"I admit that it was out of line. And I'm in no position to tell anyone of you who to date. So I'm sorry. Dylan, I didn't mean what I said to you. You are still my best friend. And you will always be. Just don't hurt my sister though."

"Dude. I won't break her heart. She would have to do the heartbreaking." Dylan says laughing.

"Excuse me?" I stare at him.

"I'm not planning on letting you go," Dylan smirks.

"Oh..." Was all I can say.

Alex laughs and he shakes his head.

"Am I forgiving now?" Alex asks.

"Yeah. Of course." I said and I look to Dylan.

"We're cool bro," Dylan says and he holds out his hand to Alex. They shake each other's hands in a best friend handshake way.

Alex gets up and he leaves the kitchen. He stops at the door and turns around.

"You guys want to join us tonight? Julia and I are going out clubbing."

I look at Dylan and he smiles and nods.

"What about Leah?"

"She can come too."

"And Brandon?"

"No. I can't let him come near you so he won't be there."

"Okay good."

"It will just be us."

I nod and Alex leaves the kitchen.

"I didn't know you like to read."

"There's a lot about me that you don't know."

"Oh really? Like what?"

"Well like..."

Dylan starts sharing some of the things he likes and dislikes. And I do the same. I share things with him too.

After a while, we all get ready to go clubbing. We go out and the night was quite fun with just us 5 people.
We went back home after a few hours. We all were tired and went straight to bed.

After a few days, Leah and I said our goodbyes. Saying goodbye to Dylan was hard for me. For one, I have no idea when I will see him again. And for two, last time I left my boyfriend behind like this, he cheated on me. I waved goodbye to them, staring at Dylan, with this concerned look on my face. He winked at me, which made me smile. The bus took off. I leaned my head back and I sighed.

" I'm going to miss him."

"Hey, don't worry. You'll see him again soon. Have some faith."

"I'm trying hard to have that right now."

"Everything is gonna be just fine. Dylan is not Brandon."

"Yeah." I sighed and look out of the window.

I thought about our memories Dylan and I have made for the summer I was with him and I smiled. I drifted away into sleep soon.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thank you and please vote. And happy Valentines day. I know it's late but I had some problems with my internet yesterday.