17

We got home and Leah makes her way to the room.

"Where are you going Leah?"

"Up to the room. I thought you and Dylan can use some alone time."

"Not so loud Leah. Remember we're keeping it secret."

"Which I don't understand why."

"Alex doesn't like the idea of us." Dylan says.

"Who cares." Leah says shrugging.

"It's just better for now."

"Someone will find out eventually."

"Find out what?" we heard a voice behind us.

We all turn around and Caroline was standing there staring at all of us.

"Nothing." I said.

"Finding out about you and Dylan?" she asks.

"Um..." I said looking down. I could feel my cheeks turning red. Leah just cleared her throat and Dylan I could see gets nervous too.

"I have noticed the stares between you and Dylan Mia. I'm not stupid. I know you and Dylan are into each other."

"Please don't tell my dad." I sighed.

"I won't. Besides you have to tell him yourself."

"I know. I will when the time is right. And don't tell Alex either."

"Don't worry about Alex. Alex doesn't have a say in this."

"Thanks Caroline." I said smiling slightly.

"I owe you Mia. It's the least I can do." she nods and smiles at me. 

I smiled and she walks upstairs.

"Night." she says while going upstairs.

"Night." we all replied.

She went to the room and I breath out a breathe of relief.

"Caroline sure has changed towards you since the talk." Leah says. 

"I guess we just understand each other better now." I said shrugging.

"Well I'm going to give you two some privacy." Leah says and she makes her way upstairs too.

Dylan's phone pings and he takes it out. 

"It's from Alex."

"Oh."

"He says he will be home late. They are going out. And he wants me to check if you are okay."

"Okay."

"Telling him that you are okay and I'm with you right now."

"Okay." I chuckled.

"He wants the room for himself tonight. Guess he has plans." he chuckles.

I chuckled and look down to the floor.

"You can stay in the room next to mine. Let me show you." I said 

He nods and we went upstairs. I open the door to the room. We went inside and he closed the door. He pins me against the wall and he kisses me. He leans his head against mine and he unbuttons one of the buttons on my uniform. 

"Will you spend the night with me?"

I nod staring in his eyes. He continues unbuttoning my uniform until it was completely open. He takes the dress off and I was standing in my underwear. He stares in my eyes while his hands makes his way to my bra. He smirks and he moves his mouth to my ear.

"Tell me the first time you dreamed about me. How did we do it?"

"What?" I moaned out softly.

"Tell me about the dream you had about me when you were moaning my name." he says and he kisses me in the neck softly.

"Um..." I blushed and looked down.

He lifts up my chin and I stare in his eyes.

"Don't be embarrassed about it Mia. I want to know."

"Um... Well... We were standing like we are now."

"So what did I do next in your dream?"

"You... Um... Kissed me on my lips."

He kissed me.

"Like this?" he asks.

I nod and he continues kissing me. I moved my hands in his hair and pull him closer while we kissed more.

"What next?" he asks.

"Take my bra off..."

He moves his hands to my bra and he unhooks it. He takes it off and he stares in my eyes. I was blushing.

"What next?"

"Suck my nipples." I said.

He chuckles and he moves his mouth to my nipples. He sucks gently on them, making me moan. I leaned my head back and left out the moans while he sucks. He puts his hands on my breasts, rubbing them while he sucks them, and my hand moves into his hair, pulling him close.

"What next?" he asks.

"Rub over my panties." he smirks and he moves his hand down to my panties.

He gently rubs over them and I moaned while he moves his mouth to mine.

"What next?"

"Put it into my panties." I moaned out.

He puts his hands in my panties and he puts his finger on my clit. He gently rubs it. And I moaned loudly.

"Not so loud baby. Your dad will hear you." he whispers in my ear. 

"Take off my panties." I moaned out softly.

He chuckles and he takes them off. I take his hand and put it back on my private part. I showed him to rub again. He puts his finger on my clit and slowly rubs it.

"Like this?"

"Oh yes." I moaned out.

He chuckles and I spread my legs a bit, giving him more access. He puts a finger into me and he slowly moves it in and out. I moaned trying not to moan too loud, leaning my head back. He puts another one in me and moves it in and out.

"Dylan please."

"Tell me what to do baby." he whispers in my ears while sucking on them.

"I want you inside me." I moaned out. 

He pulls his hand out of me and he stares at me.

"How?"

I turn around, my face facing the wall and I spread my legs, showing him how. He chuckles and he removes his clothes. He takes the condom from his pants and he puts it on. He pulls me closer on my hips and he puts it inside of me. I gasp when he is completely inside. And he starts moving in and out of me slowly. He pressed his one hand against the wall and the other one he puts on my hips and he slams into me hard and deep. I moaned loudly. I know I should be quiet but it was just so good that I couldn't control myself. Dylan puts his hand on my mouth and he slams into me hard and deep, moaning through his teeth. And I moaned in his hand. I soon released and he soon does too, slamming into me hard with his release. 

"Oh baby." he moans out with the release. 

He pulls out and I turn around. He smirks at me and I smiled and blushed.

"Was it as good as your dream?"

"No." I chuckled. "It was better." I blushed.

He chuckles and we both get dressed. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thanks and please vote.