22

I woke up the next morning in Dylan's arms. I look up at him and he was still asleep. I give him a kiss on the cheek and I smiled.

"I love you too."

"I thought you couldn't say it." he said taking me by surprise.

"I thought you were still asleep."

"I was awake for a while now." he chuckles.

He grabs me behind my hair and pulls me closer and he kisses me on my lips.

"Morning beautiful. I love you."

I chuckled and blushed.

"I l-love you too." I said stuttering a bit.

"You can say it." he said smirking.

"We need to get dressed and head back before my dad looks for us."

"Right behind you baby." he says and he smirks at me.

I get up and get dressed and Dylan soon does too.

It was a perfect night though. 

After we got dressed we head out to the boat and start heading back. My hair was still a bit messy and both of us were still in our clothes of yesterday. A shower would really be nice right now. 

We soon were back and Dylan and I hook the boat back on the pole again. I look at him and smiled and I pulled him closer to me on his shirt.

"Thank you for coming with me." 

He smirks and we both lean in to kiss each other.

"Where the hell have you two been?" we heard a angry voice yelling at Dylan and I.

I look at the way it was coming from with shock on my face. And it was my dad. I let Dylan go and just take a deep breath in. Knowing that my dad is going to freak out now.

"Dad..." is all I can get out.

"Is there something I should know Mia?" 

I stare at Dylan and he looks down. He shrugs. 

"Um..."

"I thought we were done with the secrets Mia?" my dad says and I could see the disappointment in his face.

"Dad. I can explain."

"Not now Mia." he says and he walks back to the cottage.

"Dad wait." I said and I run in after him. 

We were inside and I yelled out for my dad again.

"Dad. Let me just explain."

"I don't want to hear it Mia." my dad yells looking all angry at me. 

Tears form in my eyes and I just look down and nod at him.

He walks away and Caroline and everyone else stares at me. I just shook my head trying to keep the tears back.

"I'll go talk to him Mia." Caroline says.

I just nod and I keep looking down and sigh.

Caroline leaves and Alex stares at Dylan when she left. Dylan just sighs.

"I told you to stay away from her." Alex says all angry too.

"Alex. This was all me not Dylan." I said trying to cover for Dylan.

Alex goes up to Dylan and he was angry.

"I should have known that day you asked me about her that you were asking because you wanted her for yourself. I thought you were my best friend Dylan."

"Alex wait. I am your best friend." Dylan says.

"No you're not. Now you're just someone dating my sister." Alex says and he walks away.

"Alex wait." I yelled out. Dylan sighs and Alex slams the doors closed. 

Julia follows him and the rest just stares at us. Brandon smirks from this drama like he always do when he is satisfy about something. I just shook my head and went to my dad and Caroline's room to go and try to talk with my dad. Dylan went to his room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thank you and please vote.