7

Mia's dad in the picture on top. WARNING SEX SCENE IN THIS CHAPTER. NOT FOR SENSITIVE READERS. Enjoy this chapter. Fun reading.

Ema and Kat.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mia's pov:

Dylan pushed me against the wall and I gasp when he did. I look into his eyes and all I can see is the lust in his eyes. My heart was beating out of my chest and I got butterflies in my stomach. I put my hands on his chest, not breaking eye contact with him, and he puts his hands on my hips. He leans in forward to kiss me and I closed my eyes leaning in too. Our lips meet and he kissed me. I open my eyes after our lips meets the first time and he stares into mine. And he kisses me again. I put my hands into his hair and pulled him closer to me. He signals with his tongue to enter my mouth, I let him and his tongue meets with mine. He kissed me with hunger and lust and passion. And I kissed him back, pulling on his hair, keeping him close.  He pushes himself against my body, while he kisses me with so much urge. His hands move up, underneath my shirt, lifting it up to reveal my breasts. I break our kiss leaning my head back, giving him access to my neck. He kisses me down my neck and takes off my shirt. He unhooks my bra and then kisses me on my harden nipples. He sucks them gently, while his hands makes it down my sides to my pants. I left out a soft moan. He takes his one hand and puts it into my pants. I look him in his eyes and he kisses me on the lips again with hunger and urge. He rubs me over my panties with his hand, while the other one rubs my breasts. I moan a little bit louder. He takes his hand in my pants and puts it into my panties, rubbing my clit gently into a circular movement. I tilt my head back and arch my back a little, giving him more access of myself, moaning, with my eyes closed. He takes his hand out, and takes off my pants. I blushed a little from being revealed to him. He looks me in my eyes, and gives me a little smirk. "You're beautiful." And he kisses me with urge and passion on my lips, while his hand goes back to my clit, rubbing it gently again. He puts one finger inside of me and slowly moves it in and out of me. I leaned my head back moaning. And he puts second finger inside me. 

"You're so wet." he says against my ears, gently nibbling on them. 

He was driving me over the edge, wanting me to beg for more. He keeps moving his fingers in and out of me, while he puts his thumb on my clit, rubbing it slowly. "Oh Dylan." I moaned out. 

He continues and I pushed myself against him more. "Please Dylan." I moaned out again.

"Please what?" he whispers in my ear. "Please." was all I can get out. He was driving me more and more over the edge. I just wanted more of him. I wanted him inside of me. 

"Tell me what you want." he says kissing me down my neck.

"I... I want you." I moaned out. "Please."

He removes his fingers out of me. And my breath was heavy. He takes his clothes off and puts a condom on. He turns me around and my face was facing the wall. He bents me over and pulls me on my hips, closer to him. He slides his fingers over my wetness self one more time, making me moan louder. And he then thrusts himself into me. I left out a loud moan. "Oh yes." He moves slow at first, so that we both can get used to each other. "Please Dylan." I cry out. And he thrusts into me harder and deeper. I was moaning louder from the pleasure. Very close to release myself. "Dylan" I moaned out loud and he slams into me harder and deeper. And I feel myself releasing the moment he goes into me deeper. "Oh yes." He continues going into me hard and deep a few times more. And them thrusts into me one last time, moaning loud as he released. "Yeah baby." 

He slaps me on my ass and rubs it after he did "You're not so innocent."

******* 

"Mia!" I heard a voice next to me and a poking of an elbow. I woke up opening my eyes.