18

Next morning we all get up early. I quickly get dressed and everything and went downstairs to get some breakfast and some coffee. 

"Morning Caroline." I said when I went into the kitchen. 

All the others were still busy packing. 

"Morning. Next time can you not be so loud. And I hope you and Dylan are using protection." she whispers to me. 

I blushed all red and look down to the floor. My eyes widen from what she said.

"Don't worry. You're safe with your dad. I had to seduce him to not let him hear you. You need to talk to your dad as soon as possible before he founds out from someone else."

"T-thanks Caroline. I will tell him this few days."

"Good then. See you in a bit." 

I just nod and she leaves the kitchen. I took a few deep breaths and get some breakfast and coffee and ate. 

We all soon help with getting everything in the car and going to the camp place. 

We all get in the car and we drove off to the place. 

The ride to there were quiet. Just Julia and Alex talking most of the time. Leah rolling her eyes at them. And I chuckling at her when she does. She really doesn't like this girl. 

We soon arrived at the camping spot and we all get out. We look around for a while and then we helped to unpack the car and get settled. 

After that a car comes in and stops behind my dads car. 

"I hope you guys don't mind that I invited some of my friends to join us?" Julia says.

"No. It's okay." my dad says and Caroline just smiles and nods.

They get out of the car and I saw who gets out of the car. 

Brandon, his new girlfriend and one of her friends. I stood there all shocked. 

Why would Julia invite them when she knows he is my ex? 

I look at Alex and he just shrugs at me and I shook my head at him. I turned around and walked away from them into the woods. 

"Mia. Where are you going?" my dad yells at me. 

I turn around and yell back.

"I'm going for a walk away from you guys." I snapped and just walked away. 

"Mia. Come back here. We need to set up the tent." my dad yells at me. 

I just kept on walking.

"I'll go after her sir." Dylan says.

"Fine." my dad sighs.

Dylan follows me but I just kept on walking. I didn't know where to but I just kept on walking. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry for the wait. I'm juggling between 3 stories that needs to be updated when I can with a crappy network. Thank you and please vote.