01

- Yuna -

Everything has changed since then.

You were always walking by my side, hand in hand. Not noticing that people were watching us as we go along the long road of the park.

You're taller than me and that was a bummer. And you always make fun of me because of that. Nothing too personal really, but how did I miss those annoyingly tease that you make fun of me?

We're always playing at your house when our parents agreed on a playdate, sometimes, its always us who will beg them to agree.

Who says a girl and a boy can't be best friends, right?

Playing with the tower thing that we used to play, and you always 'accidentally' break the tower so I win multiple times.

Grabbing the cupcakes that were made by your mother, we ate our munchable foods on the table while watching the TV when we're on the floor sitting beside each other.

Sometimes we also sleep together, or what the others called as 'sleepover'. We will sleep together side by side and tell some funny jokes or scary stories before drifting off to imagination land.

Morning comes and whoever wakes up first, the sleeping one will be murdered with tickles until the sleepy one eventually wakes up and tickle the other as a revenge.

Sometimes we also wash up together, not bothering about exposing our bodies to one another. We wash each other's hairs, washing each other's bodies and both rinsing with the cold water from the shower.

We also get dressed up together, you pick your desired clothes for me and I will do the same for you. It was so amazing that you always pick something that I really like and my ideal clothes, same for you too. You appreciated my picked clothes for you, it's quite amusing to see your clothes so big than mine.

Once we heard a honk of a vehicle outside your house, we already knew that my parents are here to come pick me up.

"But we haven't had breakfast yet" I remembered saying that to you once we were outside your light-blue themed bedroom.

"Its okay Yuna-ah, your parents might take you to a restaurant or something, we will play again right?" I remembered you asked me.

"Of course"

"Promise?" You let out your pinky finger in front of me

"Promise" I intertwined my pinky finger with yours.

But. . .

Promises are meant to be broken.