02

Yuna

Two years later that we don't have contact with each other.

And besides, we don't even know how to use gadgets that time, so I was left playing in my room, alone.

My mom and dad are nowhere to be found by the way, I hope you know the news.

People around the neighborhood are now saying that this house is now crawling with ghosts and maybe insects, but its not.

I was here for the whole two years after mom and dad said that they will be back that night, but. . . they didn't.

Two years.

Two fucking years that I was here alone, with no one to talk to, still starving, I don't know if I can go outside anymore, I don't even know the people here. They seemed so different from me, they seemed so foreign.

And that's when I remembered that I was in another country, not knowing where though, but it was scary.

People are saying nonsense and I can't understand them, shouting and yelling saying nonsense at all.

"Hwnrbtltbsnshrbnkxbfj" What?

"Kwnevtbfkznwkamzjc" Please, just stop.

I covered my ears as tears starting to roll down my face. I hate it when people are shouting at me.

Then I heard the front door opening, indicating that someone or something has entered the premises. I got scared and flinched when it started to come upstairs where I am right now. I his under my bed and not making a sound so that they will not suspect someone being in here. .

Fear. . .

Scared. . .

Sadness. . .

Nervousness. . .

Its what I fell back then. Not even noticing that I was feeling mixed emotions in a young age.

Suddenly the door of my bedroom burst opened, luckily I didn't screamed to catch the attention of the ones who entered here.

I covered my mouth when I saw multiple foots are standing and walking in my bedroom.

"AAAHHHHHHHHH"

I screamed when something had grabbed my right leg, I look over it and saw that a person wearing a mask has grabbed my freaking leg.

The person then pulled me gently out of bed. Gently.

Once I was out under the bed, I saw many people in my bedroom.

"Who are you?" I remembered saying as I trembled in fear.

"Are you hurt?" The person said.

Then the person said to its colleagues and one of them kneel down to me.

"Are you hurt?" Finally someone I understand.

"Yes" Is all I can say.

"Don't worry you'll be fine"