12

Namjoon

Why am I such a wimp?

Is it because I'm a nerd?

Is it because I love someone else more than her?

Please tell me that you wanted to stay

Ever since the girl that I missed so much came back a year ago I haven't felt this happy my entire life. I just wished I hadn't been in a relationship that I knew it wouldn't last long.

I've broken Jennie's heart. And I would've broken her heart more if I told her the whole truth.

I said to her that I also like her, but I really loved someone else that she came back. But I don't know if she remembers me.

I felt like a jerk for hurting her feelings. But I am glad that we broke off in good hands. But Jennie is still recovering from the break up, I hope she's okay.

But other than that, I really missed my best friend's voice, her voice seemed to calm me every time I was at my worst back then.

We both have strict parents, but I understand that they're just concern about their children. You were there when no one else did, and I appreciate that. No one would ever replace this feelings for you.

Ever since that day that you moved out I lost contact of you, where did she go? Are we not playing anymore? Those thoughts when I was a kid really bothered me. What happened to her? Is she alright? Does... she have someone else now?

I wish I could tell you the truth of those events when you were gone, but I doubt that you will remember.

You just stand there and look at me with those eyes I missed so much. You look so mature now, and your face is flawless than ever, and those lips, god, how I wish I can kiss those lips right now.

"Okay"

She left the house without even asking further questions.

I should have just said that I had a problem, a big problem, that I know she will be the only one to fix it.

But how can she fix it?

My whole life without my best friend has been hell to me.

You did this to me, Yuna.

If only I could turn back time.

If only I could stopped you from moving away.

If only I could get your heart when I had the chance.