20

"Yuna! Help me! Stranger danger!" A male shouted going inside the cafe you work at for a long time now. It was nice since the pay is increasing this year, and you've been promoted so that's a good start this 2019.

"What are you talking about, Hoseok?" You raised an eyebrow seeing him panting and holding onto his knees. "And where's Jungkook? I thought you carried him here?"

"That's the point! Your son was taken by a tall handsome guy that I don't know of! And–" Yuna smiled sheepishly over the upcoming familiar figure going inside the cafe, with their son in his arms.

"Is that the guy?" She pointed her finger over the guy and Hoseok widened his eyes in fear and hid behind his lovely and brave wife. "C'mon Hoseok, don't be a wimp! He's my cousin"

Hoseok raised an eyebrow at his wife then looks at the guy from head to toe. "Why is he so handsome? I swear Yuna you're gonna make me go gay if your other relatives came too"

"You're already married to me, idiot" Yuna smacked his idiot husband behind his head and he winced at the impact. "Hey oppa! I see you've met your nephew... and my idiot husband"

"Hey! There's no way you describe that untrue adjective from your handsome and talented husband to your relatives"

"Well, they're my relatives so you shut up"

"Argh"

"What brings you here oppa?"

"I actually wanted to visit you two and this little fella over here" He squished Jungkook's cheeks and he giggled adorably. "Awww he's cute! He got your eyes, Yuna!"

"I know! And my nose too!"

"I'm guessing his round face is from his father?"

"Of course! He got his adorable face from his awesome father!" Hoseok huffed and punched his chest lightly twice, just like a football player. He was getting comfortable in front of his wife's cousin, even though he was still mesmerized by his beauty. The family of Yuna is really something, and he is sure that he is lucky.

Jungkook noticed his father doing that and he immediately copied his dad. Putting on a serious face and punching his chest with his chubby hands slightly twice.

"Oh! I didn't introduce you to each other. Hoseok, honey, this Kim Seokjin. Seokjin oppa, this is my handsome husband, Jung Hoseok" Yuna smiled as she felt an arm wrapped around her waist and pulled closer to her husband.

"Now that's my girl!" He smiled and Yuna laughed at his husband's reaction. "Nice to meet you, Seokjin hyung?" He lend out his hand and smiled towards the slightly taller guy.

"Yeah, I'm a hyung. Nice to meet too, Hoseok-ah" He gladly accepted the hand. "This has been fun but I need to continue my work. I'm gonna head out to France tomorrow for the seminar. Just wanting to go see my family and relatives for the mean time before going"

"How long are you staying there?"

"For four months. It's a long time, but it's for my company so it's fine"

"Goodluck oppa~"
"Hwaiting hyung!"

He handed back the baby to the father as they waved goodbye.

"So where were you earlier that you didn't carried your son here huh?!" Yuna angrily grabbed her husband's ear and twisted it, earning a paining voice from her husband which caught the attention of the few customers, but they ignored it and continued what they were doing.

"This is good, I promise" His wife was convinced and let Hoseok's ear relaxed and he sighed in relief. "I went to visit Namjoon's grave. I don't know why I did that..." He leans closer to his wife's ear. "and... all of a sudden he was in front of me. In front of me! Could you believe that?! I was shocked at first but he felt real when we hugged! I swear this is the best day before my birthday comes up!"