Happy Holidays!

A/N: I'll leave with something special this merry time of the year, enjoy loves!

-

What better way to celebrate Christmas than spending time with your family? Yuna and Hoseok just got home from work before they are free for Christmas.

"Ugghhh my back hurts," Hoseok simultaneously rubs the upper part of his back, Yuna noticed her husband's aching situation and helps him. "T-Thank you," Still can't believe Hoseok was so lucky to have Yuna by his side. He promised Namjoon to protect her all the time. "Wow, it feels really good."

Yuna noticed her son walking towards them as he saw them sitting on the sofa. "Mama!" He shouted smiling, putting his hands in the air ready to be picked up. She chuckled and stopped massaging Hoseok and put her son on her lap.

Hoseok was beside them and had a pout, Yuna stopped massaging him. But seeing his wife and son smiling at each other, his smile immediately crept upon his face and had an idea. He suddenly tickled his son and Jungkook already laughs, getting his father's hands away from him but couldn't.

"Merry Christmas, Hoseok," Yuna mumbled while looking at Hoseok. Hoseok being unaware that Yuna was already looking at him, he immediately blushed which Yuna noticed, she chuckled, "I don't know who's more girly between us, me or you."

Hoseok rolled his eyes, slowly removing his hands from Jungkook. Jungkook then had a confused expression looking at both of his parents. He then settled to play with his mom's boobs, patting it happily. 

"Merry Christmas to you too, honey," Hoseok kissed Yuna's forehead. "It's a fine afternoon! What would you want to do?"

"Let's go shopping!" 

"B-But-" Hoseok couldn't finish his sentence when Yuna suddenly put Jungkook in his arms and went to dress up. "Fine," It's not that he doesn't want to go shopping, it's that he knows very well that Yuna had fed up from work and now she wants to go shopping.

So he was left with Jungkook playing with his father's hair. "Papa, fluffy!" He was giggling, displaying his one tooth in front. Jungkook then looks at his papa staring at him. "Papa, eyes!" He pats Hoseok's eyes, in which his father blinks a couple of times. 

After a cute session of what Jungkook was seeing on his father's body parts, Yuna came downstairs. "Okay, now you go dress up, I've got Jungkook all under control." 

"Are you saying that I can't take care of Jungkook myself?" Hoseok can't believe Yuna doesn't trust her awesome, talented and responsible husband.

"Hush," Yuna laughs as Hoseok zipped his lips. "I know you are responsible and that's what I love about you. But you really need to change those shorts of yours. Many women will get you and I don't want that," Yuna sternly said as she continues to change Jungkook's clothes.

Hoseok slowly went close to Yuna's back hovering her waist. Yuna then got shocked.   "Hoseok! Jungkook's in front of us!"

Hoseok laughs when seeing his wife blushed hard. Jungkook was laughing as well because he saw his mother slapping his father. "Mama slap papa! Again! Again!" He laughs.

They went to the shopping mall and expectedly caught some of the passerby to be looking at them, specifically at Hoseok. While Yuna was carrying Jungkook, she hasn't noticed that yet since she was looking at the stores thatshe can go inside.

"Ooh! That's the one!"

"Are you sure you're gonna buy all of this?" Hoseok asked pointing at the big amount of items in their cart. "I bet all of this will not fit in one closet, specifically yours?"