06

-Yuna-

First meeting was calm as usual. Everyone was friendly and expectedly smart for some reason. 

I listened to the meeting and to my surprise, he wasn't the president. 

"Everyone got that?" The president, Kim Taehyung said. 

"I have a question" I raised because, why not?

"Yes, Miss..?" Taehyung asked in a question tone. 

"Yuna" 

"Yes, Miss Yuna, what would you want to ask?"

"Are you related to the kims here?" 

"Ani, Miss Yuna, actually, it was just a coincidence that the three of us have the same surnames. Speaking of surnames, what is your surname Miss Yuna?"

"Lee Yuna" 

"Well, Lee Yuna, I am surprised to say that, you are now a member of the smarters club. I don't know how you know all the equations and formulas that we thrown at you, but you aced it. Welcome once again Miss Lee Yuna"

"Ummm thanks I guess" 

"Okay, meeting is dismissed, see you all next week" 

I met most of the members here, hangout with them sometimes but none really gave me enjoyment since all of the things they talk about are math. 

But, since I'm with him again, I guess I'm a little happy that we are somehow making progress with this relationship. Ah, I really miss this. 

It's still the same, Me hanging out with Jisoo all the time. Not wanting to go out to parties even though they want me to go, I still refuse and instead of parties, me and Jisoo always have a movie marathon and talking about anything.

"I know you like this Kim Namjoon, Yuna-ssi"