13

Yuna

I rushed to the hospital when I heard the call.

Sweats starting to fall on my forehead as I hurriedly run throughout the hallway.

I asked for your name and went to the second floor.

And there you are. With tubes and other things that were attached to your body, seeing you like this makes my heart ache.

Taehyung is sitting beside you with some paper bags on the table near by.

Taehyung called saying that you fainted and had to go to the hospital because the nurse from the school said it wasn't just a faint, you were already in a critical condition that you had to take more than the school's equipment.

Why are you like this?

What happened to you?

I wanted to ask you this a lot of times, but my mouth won't even open for a second.

"What happened to him?"

"The doctor said he wasn't eating well and he had lost a lot of blood. I don't know why he even went to school today"

"Is he going to be okay?"

"I hope so"

"Do you want to talk to him? The doctor said he's not awake or in conscious but he can still hear you. I don't know what he meant by that but give it a try"

Taehyung went out and I sat on his chair and held your hands securely.

"Hey Namjoon-ah. It's me, Yuna, your childhood best friend? I don't know if you can remember me. I sure hope that you would remember. Remember the time when we were making a huge sand castle by the shore and you had to find seaweeds for decoration? I actually brought seaweeds on the way earlier and I guess you didn't notice. You were so frustrated that you didn't find any and you destroyed the sand castle and you kept saying sorry at me and at the destroyed sand castle"

I kept saying our childhood memories in case you wake up and say that you remembered me.

But you didn't.

You were there for a whole month. The doctor assumed that you have coma and that it needs time. So I waited.

I waited.

I waited.