11

Yuna

I got to your house a few days later to tell you that the results of the exam was published today.

The members said that you weren't attending classes which was oddly rare since you had a perfect attendance these few years back.

I knocked once, twice, thrice before it clicked and the door was open.

I saw that your eyes were puffy and your hair was all over the place. I asked if you were okay but I only received a walking Namjoon inside his house.

I let myself in since he didn't shut the door and hold unto the folder. "What happened to you?" I said as I look around the living room that was messed up with cans of beer and shattered glasses.

"None of your business"

I kept my mouth shut. His deep voice was showing again that I had to admit that did something to my body in a way it shouldn't have.

"T-the test results came out today and the members said that you weren't attending classes so they left me to give these"

I didn't mean to look at it before going here but my name was also here so might as well see it. But I didn't expect that your name will be the first one I will see on the list. He's really smart.

I saw you walking towards me and gets the folder. "You can leave now"

Do you not want me to stay here?

Why do you have such a problem?

Why can't you tell me something?

Is something wrong?

Just tell me what's wrong

"Okay"