Chapter 2: Winter Break Begins

A week had gone by so fast! Anyway, it's 5:30 AM and I'm getting ready to get picked up by Evan's parents. I put on a purple T-Shirt and some jeans and a blue jacket. I heard the horn from the car. I got my luggage and hugged my family goodbye and went out the door. I was just going to be gone for 3 weeks. I went in the Williams (Evan's last name) Family van. Mr. Williams puts my luggage at the back. Of course I sat at the back. Mr and Mrs Williams obviously sat at the front and Jeremy and Evan sat in the middle and I sat in the back. It didn't really matter to me though anyway. "You comfortable, y/n?" Mr. Williams ask. "Yes" I reply. He got to the front and says "You ready Evan?"
"Yep!" Says Evan
"You ready Jeremy?"
"Ready as I'll ever be!" Says Jeremy
"Ready y/n?"
"Yes sir!" I Said
"And ready Molly?"
I look at Mrs. Evans who blushed
"Yes, dear" she said kindly.
"Okay so let's gooooooooo!!!!"
"Yeah!!!!" Jeremy, Evan, and I shout.

-At the airport-

I looked around exitedly while pulling my luggage. I have an artsy luggage. I painted it last year when my parents bought me a white luggage. "Everyone had breakfast?" Mrs. Williams ask. We nod. "Okay, good". I took my phone out to see what time it is. Then I saw my lock screen background. It was a picture of Noah Jupe. My celebrity crush. I smiled at the picture. Then I looked at the time. 6:00 AM. But I still stared at the picture. It was a really cute one. But I didn't notice Jeremy looking over my shoulder. He snickered. I put my phone back and stared at him madly. "Why were you in my business?" I ask. "Because you looked petrified!" He laughed. Evan also laughed. I rolled my eyes. "Okay, you know what time it is" Mr. Williams points straight ahead. Evan, Jeremy, and I gasp of horror. It was..... Airport Security. You know when they have to check your bags? Well this is it. We walked forward. I saw Jeremy sweating. I snickered. "It's just airport security. How bad could this possibly be?" I Said to him and then I heard a loud beeping noise. A man got a DVD disc taped to his stomach. We three laughed. Then when it was our turn I hold my breath and went through. Whew! Nothing happened. Of course nothing would happen. I watch Evan pass through smoothly. He smirked and got his bags. But when Jeremy got in, BEEP! Evan and I watched as Jeremy gets patted down. Evan made some dirty faces at Jeremy and Jeremy made them back. They found his phone in his socks. A guard looked at him. "What? So no one will touch it!" Said Jeremy. "Okay you can go". Everyone laughed at that. Jeremy smirked and I saw some girls giggled. Evan looked at the girls and looks at his dad.
  On the plane, it was a three people sitting plane. So we three sat together. The whole plane ride I was looking at edits, pictures, and interviews of Noah. Man, he's so cute!