Chapter 13: This has nothing to do with you!

Jeremy's POV

    I smiled slightly at y/n as she walked out the door. I looked around. It was only me, Evans parents in other rooms and...... Evan. "Hey, Evan......" I said. He did a soft smile and sat down. "How was I so stupid!" He Said. "What?" I ask.
"For some reason I thought you were gay too! I should've known"
"Heh.... yeh buts it's not your fault!"
"Can I be honest with you?"
"Yes Evan"
"I did have this tiny crush on Noah...."
"Oh......"
"......and y/n........"
"So you're bi or something?"
"Maybe"
"Well..... I like y/n too..... but we both know she's off making out with Perfect McHandsome"
Evan laughed "Yeah!"
I laughed too. And sat at the couch. "So! Can I be honest with you?"
"Yeah"
"I hate Noah"
"What? Why?"
"He stole my beloved"
"........sure"
"What?"
"Nothing....."
"No.... say that one more time!"
"I just said this stupid little 'Sure'!"
"So you think y/n and I aren't a good couple?"
"Yeah! Like you and me!!!!"
Then the door opened. Y/n. "Why are you here?!" I shout to her. She closed the door. "I..... thought somethings going to happen here so I came and ditch Noah....." she said. I gasp for breath and smiled at y/n. "You ditched Noah?" I ask sweetly. She nod sadly. I turn to Evan and smiled. I walk to y/n and grab y/n's arm and kissed y/n on the cheek. Y/n gasp. "What the heck?!" Y/n shouts. I smirk and let go off y/n's arm and sat back at the couch. Nothing really happen then but until there was a knock on the door.......

Sorry I haven't been active lately. My school just ended and it's now summer! So, I guess I'll try and keep updating. Thanks for reading!