Chapter 19: Noah and I

Noah's P.O.V

       I walk through the busy streets in London trying to hide myself from the crowd and trying not to get recognized. But then I realized today was the last day before y/n leaves. I ran as fast as I can to their hotel and suddenly someone hit me...well it was more of a bump but it still hurts! I fell on the floor lamely and closed my eyes. "I am sooo sorry" said a sweet voice. I opened my eyes slowly...it was y/n. "Noah, please forgive me!". I put my arm out. Y/n pulled it and stood me up. I was shocked. "Wow, you're strong!" I said, blushing. Y/n blushed too. "Well I tried" y/n shrugs. I looked at her (or him! whoever you are) and we both stared at each other. It was a long stare...but we couldn't help it but laugh. "I'm really going to miss that laughter" I Said. I put my hand on y/n's shoulder like I was comforting her (or him). "I'm really going to miss you too.." y/n Said while putting her hand on mine. I got tears...they were come out quick...so I hug y/n as tight as I can.
"I Love you y/n, and I will never stop loving you". We both broke the hug a little and looked at each other. "I love you too, my love" y/n whispered. It was a beautiful whisper. Then I had the most craziest idea...it was time I finally did this...I always wanted to...so I did... I kissed y/n....on her soft lips. It was a delicate but beautiful kiss. I didn't want it to end.

Your P.O.V-

      We break the hug after he said "I love you" to me. I can't believe he actually said it! I couldn't help but say it back... and I wasn't lying... I whispered softly, "I love you too, my love". I called him "my love"... I can't believe I actually said it! It felt awkward. Wait, why is Noah looking at me like that? He looks like he about to throw up! I flinched. But then, the most magical thing ever happened to me...so far...he kissed me...in my lips...my half dried lips! I kissed back. It felt like I was floating. I didn't want to stop I want this to keep going until I die. I was first this weird fan girl, and now I'm a kissing Noah Jupe...my crush, my friend, and my love. I will always love you, Noah Jupe.