Chapter 10: What's Wrong?

Your POV

I heard Jeremy breathing hard in the next room. I got out and knock on his door. "Jerry? It's me, y/n" I Said. He open the door and I went in. He close the door wiping his eyes. I sat in his bead. "What's wrong?" I ask. He sat by me looking at his feet. "Did you know?" He ask. "Know what?" I Said. "That Evan is......" he started. I looked at him. I touch his chin and made his head look at me. "Gay......". I blink in disbelief. "H- He is?!" I Said shocked. "Why did he never tell us?". "Well.... he didn't told me he just got so close to me and almost kissed me!".
"Really?"
"Yes"
"Oh my word!"
"Yeah....."
"So he likes you...."
"Yeah....... but that's not the point!
"Oh, yes it is and I know you're crying"
"No I'm not!"
"Yes you are! You're eyes are shining!"
He stared at me eye to eye. "Fine, Yes I am!". "Why?" I ask. "You!" He stands up and puts his hand on his head.
"Me?"
"Yes! You are now with that perfect Noah Casford Jupe!"
"So?!"
He looked at me. "I like you! Very much!". I looked at him shocked.
I pulled him on the bed and smiled at him. I layed my shoulder on him and say "you'll always be my best friend forever but I also love Noah. But if we break up I know who to go to". Then, I talked asleep............