Chapter 18: One Last Time

The next thing was kind of a blur after that. I didn't remember much but I remembered hugging him softly and him looking at me with his beautiful glowing eyes... The sad thing was that I was going to leave in two days. I'm really going to miss him but there's not really another way I could see him after those days.

                     -The Next Day-

Jeremy's P.O.V-
     I watched Evan and his parents packing up for tomorrow. Evan kept on winking at me... it was adorable. I can't believe I ended up with Evan. Such a smol bean. I walked in y/n's room. Y/n was looking out the window. I tapped on her. "Y/n? You okay?" I ask. Y/n nodded softly. "I know you're devastated that you might never see Noah again in person...Come on, I know you're thinking about that. Tell the truth you can trust me". Y/n turned to me slowly. "I am thinking about that...But, I was also thinking that I stay here with...him..." y/n Said suddenly. I stepped back. "Whoa whoa whoa whoa! Here?! Like the other side of the world here??!! You CANT y/n! You have friends and family back at home! You don't want leave them right? Or us?" I said sternly. Y/n look down at its feet. "I care about you and your safety. I want you to come home where it's warm and safe". "OH! So you're saying it's cold here?" Y/n said sarcastically. I laughed, "no no no it's nice...but a little cold maybe... I don't know...". We both started laughing until we drop. "Hey, What did I miss?" Evan said suddenly walking in. "Oh nothing" y/n said. He helped us both up. I stared at his dark brown eyes. "Ooh" Y/n started. "Evan and Jeremy sitting in a tree, K-I-S-S-I-N-G". We both stopped y/n. "Okay okay we get it!" I shout throwing my hands up.y/n laughed. "I can't believe today is the last day" Evan said. "It also might be the last day for you to see Noah..". Y/n looked down again. I made a "why did you say that" face to Evan. "I'm going to go see him today" y/n said. We both nodded. "We'll pack for you" Evan said while patting y/n on the back. Y/n nodded and went out.