Chapter 17: The News

This is now y/n's P.O.V

-The Next Day-

I have been alarmed by the news Jeremy and Evan told me. I was happy for them but kind of nervous at the same time. I don't know why...
"So y/n....we have something to tell you" Said Evan looking at Jeremy anxiously. I was eating my honey O's cereal when they said this. Jeremy bit his bottom lip and nodded at Evan.
"Jeremy and I....are a thing...." Said Evan nervously. I dropped my spoon. "A th-thing??" I jumped up. "A THING???!!!!!!". Jeremy and Evan huddle together anxiously. "Y/n are you okay with that?" Evan ask. "Okay? OKAY??!!!" I shout. "I'm more thank OKAY!....I'm happy...." I Said starting to get calmer. Jeremy and Evan exchange looks. "Really?" Evan ask. I nod. Jeremy smiled at me. "I'm glad you're okay with it" Said Jeremy. "Oh and....I'm sorry of how I treated Noah yesterday". I looked at Jeremy and smile. "It's okay, I know how that feels" I Said calmly. Evan puts his arm around Jeremy. "So! You need a ship name! How about Jevan?" I Said grinning. "I don't know...let's let the readers decide" Said Evan. (Comment some ship name ideas!) Jeremy looked around and said quickly like an emergency, "Y/n!! Noah!!! You have to go talk to him! And you have to do your date!!" Said Jeremy pushing me out of the door. "Okay, Okay, chill! I'm going to go dress and...I'll meet Noah..." I smiled, I feel like I was going to prom or something. I ran to my room. "Aww, my little girl is all grown up" I heard Evan say.