Chapter 9: WHY?!

(Okay, so you know Evan is gay and if not then read The Truth About Evan Williams so there's some gay stuff and if you don't like gay people and stuff then don't read this one)

Jeremy's POV

The door opened and Evan and I stood up. "Hi y/n! How was the 'hang'" Said Evan hugging y/n. "It was a great 'hang'" Said y/n. "Was it a date?" I ask sternly. Y/n looked at me fiercely. "Well....." y/n looked up dreamily. "Maybe.....". "Ha! I knew it!" Said Evan jumping up. Y/n laughed. I smiled at y/n. I love it when y/n laughs. It's beautiful. We all sat down on the sofa. "So, tell us all about it" I Said. Y/n smiled at me. "Okay then...." y/n stared to explain and when she said, "then, we kissed! That was the best thing that ever happen to me!". I jumped up and said "WHAT?! WHY?!". Y/n shrug and went to her room. I sat down beside Evan breathlessly. "Oh, don't worry Jeremy.... I'm sure there's other girls out there....... even boys" he smiled at me. He start putting his hand on mine. I panicked hard inside. OH MY GOSH..... Evan is gay!? And he likes me.......... oh no. Ahhhhh! Wait, why am I screaming in my head? He can be gay if he wants but I'm not gay. Oh my gosh. He scoots closer to me. Then hugs me. "Wha- what's this for?" I ask. "I dunno. I thought you're sad about y/n not being with you or even liking you" He answers. He smiles at me and went closer to me and I stood up and ran away to my room.