Chapter 14: Jeremy VS Noah

Noah's POV

I knocked on the door of y/n's hotel. I really did wanted to hang out and I was really sad when I told about the "thing". Jeremy opened the door. "Oh...... uh, hey, Noah....." he said as I walk in and he closes the door. He gave a mischievous glare at me. "Oh, Noah. This is not a good time" Said y/n. "I know..." I answer standing by y/n. "So..... What's going on?"
"It's none of your business"
"Well.... it kind of is since my beautiful y/n is here and is involved in it"
Y/n blushed and look down at it's feet.
Jeremy rolled his eyes. I turn to y/n. "So... what happened?" I ask. Y/n sighed and looked over at Jeremy. "He..... uh....... k-k......" y/n started. "C'mon, you're can tell me" I said. I looked at Evan who was watching this carefully. Then I look back at y/n. "He..... Jeremy...... k-k-ki-ki-kissed me!" cried y/n kind of bitterly. Y/n started to kneel down and cry. Jeremy looked at y/n sorrowly. "Thanks a lot Noah! Now you made y/n cry!" Jeremy shout madly and sarcastically. "Me?! It wasn't my fault! If was yours! You kissed my y/n!" I shout back.
"So?! You did too!"
"What?! What are yo talking about?!"
"You took away y/n from me!"
"Well! Y/n was available!"
"But I thought you knew! I gave you a stare as I sign when we first met!"
"What stare?! How should I know?!"
"Well you suppose to know!"
"GUYS!" Evan shouts. We stop fighting. "All this fighting made y/n cry more! See! Y/n's now in it's room!". I looked around. Evan was right. Y/n was no where to be seen. "Oh lord" said Jeremy. Okay, so if Jeremy wants to fight...... then I'm gonna fight back. "I should be going...." I said. I turn the door non and then Jeremy shouts to me "Yeah! You better leave!". I couldn't help it. But my cheeks turn red and my ears and my whole face and I got angry. I turned around and glared at Jeremy. "Okay, Okay... calm down!" Said Evan. "You better leave too!" I shout back. Jeremy looked at me shocked. "Fine!" He marches toward me and punches me in the face and kicks me at my privates. "OW!!!" I shout. I ran out the door crying. Was I really the cry baby? I gave up and didn't fight back! Why?! I ran outside and looked at their room. Evan was looking out the window. He mouthed something. I couldn't understand what was he saying. But he wrote on something and he showed it and mouthed again. This time, I know what was he saying..... "I'm Sorry"......