Chapter 23: Jevan is a thing!

(Picture is supposed to be Evan and Jeremy when they get older...Jeremy on right and Evan on left. I tried. Not my drawing!)

Jeremy's P.O.V

I put my backpack on the hook by the front door. "Jeremy, Ethan! Go help your dad with the stuff!" My mom shouted. Ethan, my older and only brother, roles his eyes roughly.
"Hey! I saw that mister!". He scoffed. "C'mon bro, before Olivia gets more aggressive at us!" He pushes me. "It's not nice to call mom by her first name" I said. He scoffed again. "You're such a big baby Jerry". I tighten my fist. "Whatever Ethanette" I run to my dad. Am I really a big baby? No. I can't be. I'm a grown man! "Hey Jeremy, Can you get this tent and bring it in the garage?" my dad handed me the large tent. We just came back from camping in the dark woods. What a bad idea. We came back early cause my brother, who some how was in charge with the trip, didn't know that there was a lot of bears...
Anyway, my brother is pretty annoying. But I know some where down him, that he loves me and our parents.

Evan's P.O.V

Nelly sat on my desk's chair looking depressed. "What's wrong Nel?" I ask. I put my hand on her shoulder. "Nothing nothing" she sighed. She looked out of the nearest window. "...Caleb broke up with me..".
I jumped. "WHAT?!?!". She nodded sadly. "I wonder why" she continued. "Like I was sooooo nice to him!". I nodded in agreement. "But anyway, I'll be bored this whole weekend". I looked at her. Her tears started rolling down her cheeks. "Hey! I have an idea!" I bounced. She looked up at me while wiping her tears.
"What is it?"
"We should sleepover at my house and bring the squad with us!" I jumped up and down. Geez I'm hyper. She tilted her head. "You mean me, you, Jeremy, and y/n?" She ask. I nodded. "Okay! I'm in! Let's start tonight!". She smiled. I'm so glad she's finally happy. I feel satisfied.

Nelly's P.O.V

     I race to the door when the doorbell rang. But, I was too late. "Oh hey y/n! Long time no see!" Said my stepbrother, Jamie. Y/n grinned. I know she was faking it. She's not really a "big fan" of him. "Come in". I stand by the TV which was across from the door.  "Hey y/n" I Said waving.
"Sup Nelly, ready to go?" She answers. Ugh she's so cool. She's one of the
kool kids in school. I'm the one who's friends with the kool kid. "Yep!". I grabbed my backpack and head to the door. "Bye Nelly, stay safe" Said Jamie.
I nodded. "Bye y/n!". Y/n was already turned around, but, she did wave sincerely at him without looking at him. I snickered. We walk down to the end of my driveway where y/n's mom car was. "Hi Nelly, how are you?" Said Mrs. L/n (a last name). "Hey, Mrs.
L/n, I'm good" I reply. "Good". I hop inside of the car and put the seat belts on. "Ready girls?" Mrs. L/n ask. "Yep!" Y/n said the same time. "Let's go!". Mrs. L/n starts driving. I'm so exited!

Your P.O.V

       My best friend, Nelly and I got off of my mom's car, waved to her, and went inside the the Williams family  house. I ring the doorbell and who did I see, oh, it's Jeremy! "Hey girls" He said. "Come in". We walk in to what looks like a mansion even though it's an ordinary house. Evan came running out of no where and started hugging us both. "You both came!" He exclaimed. "Evan drank a little too much chocolate milk" Jeremy laughed. Yep. He wasn't kidding. Evan's eyes were twitching.
"Anyway, come out your stuff in my room!" Said Evan. Nelly and I run upstairs and into his room. His room was big, which was good so all four of us could fit in here. I place my stuff beside the closet door. Nelly places her stuff beside Evan's desk. We both nodded at each other. Then we raced downstairs where Evan and Jeremy was waiting for us in the play room.
"This was for my baby cousin when he visits, but since he's not here right now, we can play around with it!" Evan started climbing the indoor slide. It wasn't that tall since it was made for a 4 year old. As he shouted "weeeeee!!!!" Jeremy went up the stairs behind him. Then, Evan hit the floor with a loud THUD. His butt hit the floor. "That hurt...but it was sooo worth it!" Evan smiled. I ran to the stairs behind Jeremy. I wanna try. Next, Jeremy went down. THUD. We laughed. Then, I slide down. It felt awesome! But then.... THUD! Mine has to be the loudest. We all looked at Nelly. "Okay okay!" She said. She claimed the stairs and slide down. THUD. "Woo hoo!" She shouts. Jeremy, Evan and I clapped. "Let's get some food, I'm starving" Said Jeremy. He puts his arm around Evan and lays his head on his shoulder. "Wait" said Nelly. We all look at Nelly. "What?" Evan ask.
"What's going on? Is there something non of you told me about??" Nelly looks offended. She was staring at Evan and Jeremy. "Oh this" Said Jeremy. "Yeah, we're uhh...". "They're together now" I barged in. Nelly's jaws dropped. "Really?" She beamed. Jeremy and Evan nodded. "Are you okay with that?" Evan ask. Nelly nodded excitedly. "Yeah! So, what your ship name?" She ask. They exchange glances. "Jevan" they both said at the same time. "Aww" I sighed. Jevan, giggled. "So...do you both.."
"Like each other?"
"More like love each other"
Jeremy and Evan looks at each other. "Love you Evan" Jeremy said softly.
"I love you too Jeremy" Evan hugged him tightly. Then we all marched to the kitchen. Man, I'm starving!