1

Chaeyoung

"
FUCK you,Jeon Jungkook.You can go shit on your pants in front of your fancy fans," I said as I shut down the tv.

What? Yes,I just cursed at him.Yeah,you know why? Because he deserve it.Stupid ex.

5 years ago,

"Hey! Wait for me!" he said as he run to me and grab my wrist."I don't want to talk to you,"

"Please don't be mad at me,i'm innocent," he said and pouted his mouth.Heh,thats not gonna worked on me,lover boy.I just raised an eyebrow to him."What? Is dumping a bucket full of ice water to me when i was sleeping is innocent?"

"Hey,its not my fault that you didnt wake up when i tried to wake you up,"

"So,making me freeze to death is the solution?"

"Maybe," he winked to me."I hate you," I said as I glared at him."Nah,you love me," he smiled sheepisly."Fuck you,"

"Heh,fuck me then.I'm hot," I smacked the back of his neck and giggled.

He walked a little bit faster than me and then turned to me," Hey there,cutie.Wanna watch a movie?"

I played along with him,"Nah,I have a boyfriend," He scratched his chin and said ,"Hmm,that boyfriend of yours must be very handsome,"

"Hmm i dont think so,hes a big softie that have banana milk's supplies for his whole life," I said and winked at him.

"Lets go watch a movie.The tickets is on me.You pay for the popcorn," he said and dragging me along with him.

end of flashback.

Unknowingly, tears filled my eyes and I knew I was going to burst put crying any minute now.I looked at the lyrics sheet that we wrote together.The longer i look at the lyrics,the harder it hurts me.I just couldnt help it.

Its been five freaking years and I still wondering why.Yes,ive heard the word move on but,you just dont get it.Its not like ive just met him.Why he didnt tell me? I can be his supporter.Im not a nobody or am i?

I feel betrayed. The pain and sadness haunts me everyday. I spent days hating him, hating us. But now, I'm blaming myself, I hate myself. I shouldn't have fallen for him.

I wanted move on. But how? He was my everything. My first friend, my first lover, my first kiss and my first happiness.

Now,hes gone.Reliving the moment still gives me goosebumps, thinking about how everything finished so suddenly.

His cold expression and piercing words are the ghosts of my past that I wanted to leave behind.

A week from today,I will debuted as an artist in a girl group called BLACKPINK under YG Entertaiment.I'm the main vocalist and the lead dancer.Ive been training for 5 years.

A month after we broke up,I auditioned for the company and I got in.I've always have a thing for music but i just kept it for myself only.Our break up makes me want to do the audition.For distraction maybe.And yes,it really distracted me but when i've nothing to do,I will start thinking about him.

It turns out that he was a trainee too when we broke up because 2 months after the break up,he debuted in BTS.I didnt even know about it.I know he loves music but i didnt know that he actually wanted a career in the music industry.How bad am I as a girlfriend? Well,ex girlfriend.

I know that when I debut later,I will be meeting him a lot in shows because technically he's my senior.Let's just hope that I can handle this.He's just a part of my past right? He's nothing more than that.

Well,cross my heart and hope to die for that.