7

Jungkook

"
I WANT to go out.Anybody wants to come with me?" I asked.All the members shakes their head.Well,I guess I will go alone.

"Don't stay out there for too long and don't make troubles or I will dragged you back to our dorm and locked you here for the rest of your life," Seokjin hyung threatened me."Yes,I know," I rolled my eyes.He can be very protective sometimes.

Its 1 am now,so it is saved to go out now.I wear my mask and cap for protection.These days,BTS is very popular so our fans are everywhere.

I love our fans but sometimes they can be very scary and uncomfortable for me.

I went to the Han River to take some fresh air.The lake view are very beautiful.This place also reminded me of my very last moments with her.

I miss her.

Suddenly,someone tapped my shoulder."Jungkook sunbae?" a female voice said.Did someone recognised me?

Wait a minute,sunbae? Is she an idol too?

"Yes?" I turned around to see her face.She looked very familiar.Wait,isn't she.

"You're Lisa from BLACKPINK right?" I asked."Yes,it's me.Oh My God,you recognised me.This is such an honor,"Her blonde hair looked as the same as in the dance practise video.Wow,she looked very pretty at real life.She give me her rapper vibe which is very cool.

"Of course,you're from YG.Anyway,its nice to meet you.Did you come here alone?" I asked.Its dangerous for a girl to be outside at this hour.She must have come with her friend too.

"No,I came here with a friend.She's from BLACKPINK too.She just havent been revealed to the public yet," she said.So,her friend that come with her is the unknown girl?"Where is your friend?"

"Oh,there she is.Chae,come here!" Lisa said and pointed at a girl who is wearing a mask and cap too.She walked to us hesitantly and once she looked at my eyes,she run away.Why did she run away?

"Hey,Park Chaeyoung! Where are you going?" Lisa shouted."I'm so sorry Jungkook sunbaenim.She can be very shy especially with other people that she didn't know," she send me some apologetic smile.

"Its okay.You're around my age right? Lets go out sometimes as a friend," This is a great chance to ask for her number.
"Yeah,of course.So,can you give me your phone?"

I unlocked my phone and went to the contacts."Here," I said as I handed her my phone.She typed her number in my phone and saved it."Here you go.I really think I should go now," She waved both of her hands to me and smiled.She's so cute.