3

Chaeyoung

5 years ago

WHEN I got the text from Jungkook,I felt ecstatic.I miss him so much.We haven't seen each other for a week.Even in these few weeks,we rarely text or calling each other.

Everytime I call him,his voice sounded very tired and sleepy.I don't know what he's up to lately.His texts are getting shorter and shorter.The last time i saw him,he looked very tired and was sweating a lot,he said that he just got back from playing basketball.He looked like he's going to passed out anytime.

I just dont get it.What is he up to? He even getting busy and busier from days.I hardly even see him.

So,when we meet this evening,I will ask him to open up with me.I feel so excited.Plus,I want to tell him about the audition for YG Entertaiment.I dont know if I want to try it out or not.

I'm going to ask Jungkook to audition with me.I'm not going to do this alone.We both have interest in music so why not?

Jungkook is the only one who have seen me singing and dancing.He make me feel more confident about myself.I'm not sure if I'm going to ake it or not but i'm sure as hell that Jungkook will make it.

I've saw him dancing and singing.And boy,I don't know what to do if they didn't except him.If I didn't make it but he does,I'm going to be very happy for him.Hah,I will even feel proud of him.

His family is not in a good terms with money right now.Maybe this way can help his family.

I might feel a little bit disspointed but I dont care.His happiness is enough for me.As long as his happy,I will be happy too.

His happiness only matters to me.