12

Chaeyoung

"
We're heading to the dinner place.It takes like an hour to get there.Great.Just great.

It was raining outside.The view is just so gloomy and sad.The song that was playing on my phone through my earphones fits perfectly with the view.Its just so sad.

Those lyrics brings back the memories that i've tried so hard to forget.The day where it all started.

flashback

"Jungkook! Where have you been all day?" I asked him."I was out.I've something to do.Sorry i didn't tell you earlier and make you worried about me"

Aww,cute.But,I'm just asking where were you.Not that I'm worried or something.WHICH I'm not,okay.I'm just afraid that maybe some kidnapper decided to capture him and sold him off to China.We dont know right?

What? My imagination can go higher than my IQ.

"So,Chaeyoung.Lets meet at the garden today," He said.Wait,did he just..ask me out? Oh my god.Okay,be cool dont panicked."The one that we've always went to when we're kids," he added.Before I give him my answer he said,"Nah,its okay.Forget about it,"

"Hey,coconut head.I would love to go there," I said with a smile."Okay,then.Meet me there at 5,"

Where the hell is that man? Its already 5:15 pm.I'm definitely not going to waste my time here waiting like a fool.

Thats it.I'm leaving.

I looked around the garden and then I found something.There was a huge chipmunk bear that is holding a balloon saying ,"Would you be my girlfriend?" Aww cute.

Wait a minute. I read the words again.Holy Fudge.

Jungkook appeared behind the huge bear and said,"Whats your answer?"

"No,"

His foreheard started to frown.I laughed."Of course,yes silly,"

"In the name of love,I swear I love you,Park Chaeyoung," he said before he stepped closer and pulled me into a kiss.

I love you

end of flashback