4

Jungkook

5 years ago

I MAKE sure that everything is ready for the date.This will probably be our last date together and I want to make it special for her.I know she didn't deserve this.

After all the things we've gone through together,no,she didn't deserve any of this.But,I have a family to take care.I can't be selfish.If I don't do this and didn't make it to debut,my family will might end up in streets.Yes,thats how bad our situation is.

I can't be selfish.

At least,I know I'm doing the right thing.What I'm doing to Chaeyoung is not right at all.When I joined the training,I've always lying to her.I can't tell her about that.It's our company conditions.

I became busy and busier.I have no time for her.I hardly even see her these few days because there's a lot to do before my debut.

I know she missed me.Maybe,just maybe this break up will do something.At least,she can be happy with someone who has time for her.Someone who didn't keep secrets from her.Someone who is always there for her.

I know she will be hurt a lot but,if I do this,she can find someone else who is better.She don't have to be worried about fans,paparazi.

She will be hurt so much if a rumour came out about me.

Its better now than later right?

I took her to the Han River.I'm going to have a picnic with her.Yeah,beside the Han River and yes I know its already night time.What? The lights and candles are created for a reason right?

We have a lot to talk about.We didn't meet each other for a week.I love her reactions when I try to disturb her by giving her a peck.Such a cutie.

"You know that I love you so much right?" I looked at her eyes for one last time because I know that I couldn't even look at her after this.

"Of course,Jungkook," she's smiling.Her smile is one in a million.It just look so genuine and full of love.I dont deserve her.

"I'm sorry,"

"For what?" she asked.

"I want to end this relationship with you," Her smile started to fading."What? I don't get it,"

"Goodbye,Park Chaeyoung," I let her go and get out from there.

Yes,I know that its not a good manner to just leave her alone like that.But,I couldn't face her right now.I can't look at her.Especially when she's crying.Especially,when the cause of her tears is me.

I'm sorry,Chaeyoung.I really do.