25

Chaeyoung

3 weeks later

I'm so hungry.I feel like I can eat the whole kitchen but unfortunately,there's no food left.Jisoo and Jennie went to the grocery shop to buy more food.

I want to eat something.

I quickly called Jisoo.

"Hey! Can you please buy me some avocados please," I said.Instead of an answer,I hear someone is laughing very hard."Are you kidding me,Chaeyoung? You hate avocados," she said."I don't know what's wrong with me but i want to eat them so bad right now,"

"Why are you still laughing? Can please buy it for me." I started to cry."Chill girl.I will buy it for you okay? Don't cry.Gosh,what makes you so sensitive these days,"

"Thank you.I love you,bye!"

30 minutes later.

"Chaeyoung! I'm back!" Jisoo said."Chaeyoung?" Still no response from her

."Chaeyoung,are you here?" Jisoo went into Chaeyoung's room.

"Chae are you okay?" She is lying on her bed while covering her face with a pillow."No,i am not okay.I'm so tired.I puked so many times lately." Chaeyoung said.

"Let's go to the hospital.I will called our manager,"

..

"Congratulations.You are 3 weeks pregnant," the doctor said.Jisoo and my manager looked so confuse.While i'm not.I remember that night so well.

I'm dead.

"Wait what? You are not this kind of girl!" My manager asked me or can i say shout at me? I just keep my head down.Not wanting to say anything.

"So,that's why you are acting so weird lately," Jisoo softly said

"Who is the father?" My manager asked.

I decided to just stay silent.I am not going to throw him under the bus like this.Especially when he is at the peak of his career right now.A baby is going to distract him.

After my manager go,I break down to tears at Jisoo."I miss him so much.I cant help it,"

"So it's him,"

"I miss him so much,"

"I know,Chae.I know,"

 "Please don't tell the others yet.They're at Paris right now.I will tell then when they're home,"

"Don't worry,you can tell them when you are ready," She said while slowly rubbing my back,comforting me. Jisoo went outside to buy some water for us.

My phone started to ring. I take my phone out and saw his number.Should i tell him now? but he is on tour until next year.What would happen to me then? My hands is trembling with fears not knowing what his reaction will be like. There are so many what ifs in my mind.

"Hey Chae , I am so sorry for what happened before. I know i shouldn't do that and it's wrong. I am so sorry for not calling you after that.I just don't know what to do.I was afraid that you would be mad at me again but i miss you so much that i can't handle myself," he said.

"Hey, its okay.I miss you too.I am the one who invited you in.It's both our fault," Should i tell him now?

"I heard you were sick, are you okay now? I can't go to you right now because i am still on tour.not gonna be back until New Year's,"

"I have something to tell you," I took a long breath and wait for his response."Yeah sure, what is it? You are making me nervous hahah,"

You should be darling.

You should be.

This is it, you can do it.

"I'm pregnant,"