15

Jungkook

"
CHAE,please i want to talk-," before i could finish my sentences,she cute me off."No,i don't want to listen to your explanation and please dont call me Chae,you're not important enough," she said.

I screwed up so bad.I could never win her back.I know how she looked at me and Lisa earlier.That's the look she always make when she's jealous.Same old Chaeyoung,the person i adored the most.

I didn't flirted with Lisa.Lisa is the one who try to flirt with me.I can't stop her,especially when her CEO and my CEO is around.

What the hell is i'm supposed to do? 3 years after i debuted,i went to her house,but it turns out her family didn't live there anymore.They moved to Australia.

That's when i stopped looking for her. Let her move on,Jungkook.Don't be selfish.She deserve to be mad at me.

I know she's hurting but what about me? Do you think I didnt suffered from it?

Don't you think my heart didn't break into pieces when i saw you crying that night?

I let my ego down that night and cried infront of Namjoon and Seokjin.

I didn't eat anything that week even though Seokjin Hyung tried to shove down the food in my throat.Its hard to resists his cooking.

I didn't mean to leave,Chae.In fact,i never leave.But its okay. I love you,Chaeyoung.Always.