14

Chaeyoung

"
Chaeyoung..," I heard a familiar voice called my name."Oh,hi Jungkook sunbae,can I help you?" I gave him a very fake wide smile."Don't act like this,please,"

"I don't know what you're talking about,"

"Please listen to me," he reached for my hand.I removed his hand on mine."No,what are you trying to do,Jungkook sunbae?" I said."You know me,"

I smirk,"If I said I know you,what are you going to do?"

"Please just listen to me," he said."Can i ask why i should listen to you?" I said."Because you need to listen to my explanation,"

"Oh,and make me feel like im the bad guy here? Just leave it,i dont want to hear any of your excuses.It doesn't matter anymore," I said coldly."Chae,please I want to talk to yo-," I cut him off by saying,"You heard me and don't call me Chae,you're not important enough,"

And by that I leave him alone there.My heart break again a little when I said that,and i know that it will leave a trace in his heart too.Good,just like i want.He deserve that.Wait,do I want that?

I brush all of this thoughts and joined the table again.Their leader,Namjoon take a quick glance at me.He frowned when he saw Jungkook walking to the table.He knew,of course.

I continue eat and ignore all the people around me.Looks like nobody is trying to make a conversation with me.Its okay,I need a moment for myself.You can do it.

When we got home,I went straight to my room.I changed my clothes and get ready to bed.Then,I heard Jisoo entered my room."Hey,Chae.Are you okay? I know its hard for you.Im sorry I didn't know who is it.If I know i will tried to-,"

I cut her off and said,"Its okay.Im okay.Don't worry about me.I know that Im going to face him sooner"

She let out a sight and said,"Okay,get some sleep.Goodnight,Chae," She get out from my room and closed the door.Its been a long day,I deserve some sleep.You've been doing great,Chaeyoung.Keep going.