8

Chaeyoung

"

TONIGHT, YG Entertaiment will released my identity to the media.This mark 4 days until our debut.I'm so nervous right now.I'm so afraid of what the media will think about me.

I didn't do any promotions as a trainee while the other members does.So,the debut stage will be my first promotions.
I didn't know why the CEO didn't let me do what the other members do.

Am I not good enough or what? Ugh,great.Its 1 am and I'm officially not sleeping tonight.I went to Lisa's room.Her room's light are still on."Hey,Lisa.You're not sleeping yet?"

"Yeah,I cannot sleep.Maybe i'm too nervous for our debut," she smiled."You know what? Let's go sneak out as a trainee for one last time'" I said as I went back to my room and grabbed my mask and my cap.

We went to the Han River.The scenery is so beautiful.I've been in quite a pressure these few days and this really helps my stress a lot.This place reminds me of the old times as I see the same spot 6 years ago.Tears started to gleaming in my eyes."Ergh,not today,Park Chaeyoung.Not today," I said to myself.

I looked around my surroundings.That's when I realized that Lisa is not with me.Oh My God,where is she? As I was walking to find her,I saw Lisa with a masked guy.Lisa saw me and waved at me.Who is he? I took a step closer to them until I looked at his eyes.

That eyes.

I missed how it will shine when he laugh.

I missed that eyes so much and now,the eyes are looking straight into my eyes.

Did he recognised me?

I can't do this.I quickly run away from them while desperately trying to control my tears."Hey,Park Chaeyoung.Where are you going?" Lisa shouted at me.I ignored her call.I can't really can't do this.Not now,I'm not ready yet.

When I think that I am far away from them,I sat down at a bench.I cannot hold my tears anymore.Tears streaming down to my face.I put my head between my legs and cry.

Why?

Why did you always on my way?

Why did you keep messing with my head?

Why do I keep letting myself crying for you when I know you didn't deserve my tears?

Just why,Jeon Jungkook?

I hate you.

I hate you so much.