11

Chaeyoung

"
WE win triple kill for our debut.I've worked so hard for this debut stage.I'm so glad that I make it on the stage.

I felt really emotional once we've finished our performance.I can't believe that we did it.That I did it.Finally all of the hard works paid off.But,this is just the beginning.Goodluck for that,Chaeyoung or should I call Rosè ?

I love my stage name.I've decided to settled down with the name after so many names suggestions.Its short for Roseanne,my English name.Cool right?

When I first walked on the stage.I'm so nervous.Especially,this is my first time one screen.I've never done any promotions on screen like other members because i'm the hidden member.Just the thoughts of being on stage can give me goosebumps.Now,when i've finally on stage,I felt like I want to throw up.Ergh.

"Hey,have you heard from boss that we're going for a dinner with another group?" Jennie asked.

"Which group?" I asked.There are so many idol group."I didn't know.Our manager didn't say which one,"

Why do we need to do this by the way? Can't  he be more considerate.We've just finished performing for first freaking time and he just decided its the right time to have a freaking dinner with another freaking group right after the freaking show while it's obvious that all of us are freaking tired because we've practised none stop for this few freaking months.

Life sucks.

Heh,if the group is BTS.Wouldn't it be clichè? Like,' he saw her for the first time after 5 years and ....,' HAHAHA.

Okay,I think i need to shut up now before it really happens.

Again,

Life sucks.