21

Chaeyoung

I arrived at the hospital with my manager.There's camera everywhere.I quickly covered my face with a black mask and tied my hair.

They said that my groom got into an accident.They still didn't want to tell me who is my groom.Although the show was cancelled.They said that they will try to find another couple.

Now,I'm here to visit my ex-groom.I hope he 
is okay.

I knocked a few times.Someone opened the door and greet us.He is wearing a mask and a hat too.He looked very familiar to me.Very familiar."He is still sleeping,please be quite," he said.I think that he is his manager.Wait,but he got into an accident with his manager.Maybe,he have another manager.

"I will leave you guys alone," the guy said.Wait,I think I know him.The guy that greeted us earlier."Namjoon?" He just smiled at me.Are they were friends?

I looked inside the room.

Jungkook? Why is he here? Why is he lying on the hospital bed?

Then,the reality hits me.Jungkook was my groom.He got into an accident on the way to the shooting said.My tears started to flow on my cheeks.I went closer to him.Oh my,look at these wires.

I sit on a chair beside his bed.I hold his hands.It is so cold.

I started to cry.I tried to hold it in but i cant help it.I'm sorry.I'm so sorry.Wake up.

Please.