6

Jungkook

present time

"

JUNGKOOK,have you heard about YG's new girl group?" Taehyung excitedly show Jungkook his phone."Why should I care?"he asked.

"Hey,don't be so harsh!They're my favourites now.I'm going to be their very first fan," Taehyung throw a pillow to Jungkook's head.Jungkook tried to avoid the pillow but hit the wall instead.Jungkook now is rubbing his head that have a tiny red bump.

"Aww little Jungkook hit his head on the wall.Heh,serves you right.Don't you dare say those things to my girls," Taehyung mocked Jungkook.

"Oh so now you're a sugar daddy huh?"Jungkook smirked.

"Well,they're sweet.So,why not?" Taehyung winked at Jungkook and laughed.

"Who is sugar daddy?" Seokjin suddenly appeared in the dorm's living room."Taehyung is the sugar dad--"

"Haha,nobody hyung.We're just playing around," Taehyung cut Jungkook off by closing Jungkook's  mouth with his big hands."Are you crazy?Do you want Seokjin hyung to smack me with his world-famous fried pan?"Taehyung said with wide eyes.

"Why not?" Jungkook raised an eyebrow to Taehyung and playfully run to get away from Taehyung who is now ready to fight him."Stop playing around.Let's go to the practice room now," Namjoon,their leader said."We're not done yet," Taehyung said to Jungkook with his murderous eyes.

BTS finished their dance practice early this time because Seokjin accidently threw his phone to Yoongi's head.I mean,who get scared by a cockroach?Oh yeah,I forgot.It's the worldwide handsome Kim Seokjin who yesterday said he is the most masculine man in the world.

I was just checking my phone's noftification when I saw an update from YG's Channel.My undying love for BigBang sunbaenims made me subscribed to YG's Entertaiment channel.Who doesn't love them anyway? They're legends.

I clicked on the video that YG's Channel just posted.It's called 'BLACKPINK-DANCE PRACTICE VIDEO'.Oh,this must be the new YG's girl group that Taehyung is talking about.

Oof.Well,they're good.I mean really good.Especially the blonde one.She's just stand out from everyone else in the video.I think I have my bias in Blackpink now.

I started to search about their information in the Internet.I'm very curious right now.

So,BLACKPINK have 4 members.Jennie,Jisoo,Lisa and the unknown girl.So Lisa is the blonde one.I think i've seen her somewhere.Probably in another dance video.I immediately recognise Jennie,she had once duet with GD.Lucky girl.For Jisoo,well i've seen her everywhere.She does a lot of photoshoots and ads for a trainee.The other girl,they didn't revealed anything about her yet.Maybe she's the hidden card of BLACKPINK.

I watched the video again.The fourth member seems very familiar to me.Very familiar.

"Are you watching porn?" Namjoon hyung suddenly appeared beside me.He sending me some playful smile."Ohhh Baby Jungkook is now a grown up man.What are you watching?Do you want me to suggest you some recommendations?" 

"What?NO!I'm just watching the girl group that Taehyung is talking about earlier,"

"Ouh,you mean BLACKPINK?" Namjoon hyung asked."Yeah,that one,"

"You looked like you're watching porn or something.By the way,don't you think the unknown girl looks very familiar?" I just shrugged."I know.There's something about her that is very familiar to me.Maybe its just a feeling,"

Namjoon noticed her too.Do i know her?

Who is she?