Chapter 5- Lights... camera...

I swim around a bit more before seeing mikasa jump up and down while levi picks her up and walks with Erwin. That's my cue I guess. I go up and play with a few more kids before swimming back up to the top. Armin left to go get lunch as his shift is over. I don't finish for 10 more minutes. I see the light and unsubmerge my head while taking in a deep breath. I rub my eyes as they are sore from swimming before trying to make out who was there. Everything blurs as I squint focusing my vision. I know who it is but I can't make out which one is erwin. Someone reaches a hand out to me with a small bottle. Eye drops! I place them in my eyes and things start to move away from the haze they are in. My vision starts to clear as I pull myself up onto the ledge with my arms, sitting up. I look next to me to see mikasa and levi. I smile.

Mikasa pokes her head out from behind Levis legs and walks up to me. She keeps a straight face and looks really cautious until I smile at her.
"Hi mikasa" I wave. She squeals and jumps up and down. I look at levi giggling and he just shrugs. Mikasa runs up to me.
"You're a mermaid!! Look you have a tail and everything!!!" She says excitedly. "It's eren right??" She asks. I nod and half smile her. She hugs me unexpectedly. I freeze.
This little girl is going to be soaked.
"Hey mikasa you don't want to get wet" I giggle and she does the same.
"Nope! I don't care! I'm hugging a mermaid AHH!" She screams in the highest voice humanly known. I pat her head. "Yup!" I look at levi.
"Levi wasn't it?" He nods confused.
"Friends of erwins" I say pointing at him. He leaves the confused look and nods once again.
"Nice you meet you!" I say putting my hand out. He looks at it expectantly and slowly reaches his hand out and shakes it. "Oh come on I'm not diseased" I laugh and look back at mikasa.
"Levi is always like that, he likes things clean and tidy!" She says proudly. I smile.

"Anyways, I'm Eren, I just wanted to know if you guys were coming to watch the show?" I look at levi. He nods and stares at me.
"That's why we came all the way up here?" He says annoyed.
"Now hush I'm not finished Mr clean" Mikasa muffles a giggle and I look at her.
"Anyways are you coming?" She nods. "Yup! I'm happy! Will their be mermaids?" She asks smiling. I nod. "Me and armin will be there. The blonde in the tank" She smiles and looks at her brother. "Levi did you hear that! This is going to be so much fun!" Levi nods. "Yes sweetie it'll be great" He says rolling his eyes slightly. "Anyway do you guys want special seats for the show. Free of charge" I ask. Mikasa's eyes nearly pop out of her head. "Special seats!?" She asks. I nod and look at levi.
"They are normally reserved for family of the workers to go watch but my family never come haha" levi looks at me for a second then back to a confused looking mikasa.
"How would they get here?" She asks confused.
"Huh?" What...?
"Well you're family are mermaids!" Oh my life too precious...
"We have mermaid magic that can give us legs!" Her eyes go wider than before.
"Legs!?" I nod pretending to be excited like her.
"Yup! And I can walk on them! I live on land too!" I say. I see levi smirking in the backround and looking at his watch.
"That's so cool! Leviiiiii" levi looks at her.
"Mhm?"
"We need to watch the show in the special seats!" He sighs and looks at me. I smile and nod. "Yeah levi you neeeeeeed to" I say using Mikasa's tone. He rolls his eyes and sighs. "Fine, just this once though, we need to make sure the seats are free for erens family" He says looking at me smirking. I shake my head and look at mikasa. "So... do you need an escort?" I say smiling. Mikasa knows what I mean and nods happily. 
"No its alright we know our way don't bother anyone else for-"
"Levi" I say. He looks at me.
"Do you not get the message?" He looks at me and mikasa giggles.
"Erens going to take us! Using his mermaid magic to make legs duh!"
"Oh, well really it's f-"
"Okay mikasa so for the mermaid magic to work you need to be outside of the room" I say cutting levi off. She gasps and runs up to levi.
"Levi come on! We need to go outside!" Levi sighs loudly and walks out of the room being dragged by mikasa. I jump out of the pool and quickly slide out of my tail. Hiding it in a cupboard I put on a new change on clothes quickly drying off. I hear a knock on the door.
"Mr eren?" Mikasa
"I'm done!" She swings the door open and runs in.
"You have legs!!" She shouts and pokes them. I giggle. "Yup! Mermaid magic!" She looks at levi and he pretends to be amazed. "Wow mikasa look he has legs!" He says wide eyed but then when she turns her back to him he snaps put of it and returns to the same cold expression. I pick her up.
"Onwards!" She giggles and I walk infront with levi walking behind. I take them through the employees only door and levi looks at me questionably.
"Levi chill, I have all access to this building" He nods and mikasa is just looking at everything.
We reach the outdoor section and come out on the viewing section of the pool.

(Where the lady is ^^^^)

She looks at the pool is awe at everything as dolphins are just swimming waiting for the show to start. I put her down and we walk down the stairs around the pool to the front row where the chairs say reserved. The pool is very close but you can still see the top and where the trainers stand. All in all they are the best seats.
"Eren are you sure we can sit here?" Levi says worried. I nod and smile."Yup! I have boss' permission to sit you here" Mikasa cheers and I see a blond haired boy walking up to me.
"Armin!" Mikasa cheers. Oh she remembered ahah. I laugh when I see his confused expression. "Eren..?" He asks looking towards levi and mikasa. "Don't worry they're allowed" He smiles and looks at mikasa.
"Hi sweetie ready to enjoy the show?"
"Armin stop you sound like a perv" He gasps and puts a hand on his chest 'offended'
"Anyway, we need to get ready to go in the pool!"
"Okay see you later mikasa, levi" I nod at them and mikasa smiles.
"I can't wait!" She smiles and levi sits down mikasa doing the same next to him. Armin walks up the stairs to the top of the pool and walks back through the door we came in. I smile at levi and mikasa while walking through the same door. Sasha walks past us and smiles handing us a tail. Not my green one though. "Sasha I already have my green tail" She shakes her head.
"Sorry boss says you need to use this one" Well i don't really care mikasa will notice. Why do i care so much.

I walk down to the room and find my normal tail, putting it on before realising I'm stuck. "ARMINNN" He comes down and realises. He giggles and takes out his phone snapping a picture.
"Hey! Just help me!" He picks me up and we walk back to the changing rooms. Well I thought we were. We head back outside and before I know it I'm being chucked into the air and into the pool! It's freezing! A large splash happens around me as the coldness overflows my body.

I hear overwhelming laughing and see mikasa still on the chair laughing her head off and levi with the same stoic impression but his eyes looking quite amused. I huff and snap back to armin to see him running away.
"Armin! Atleast give me my-" a small bottle it chucked into the water and I swim over to it. "Thank you armin! You still suck!" Well hasn't this day just went fantastic so far!