Chapter 13- Work

So here we are, after my argument with Levi I don't even feel motivated to engage in conversations. I know i was acting like a little kid but he had no right to judge me like that. Somone doesn't call someone useless and incapable by just how they look. The cold hearted bastard needs some lessons. I don't even feel motivation to make him smile like i did a few days ago. He tried texting me but i didn't asnwer. I walk into the pool room and Armin still isn't here. "Ugh where is he?" 

"He isn't well,  he can't make it" I turn to see Erwin with a piece of paper in his hands. I send him the best fake smile I could and turn around. "Thanks," I sit down with my legs in the pool. He joins me. I turn to look at him confused. "I'm taking you are still mad at Levi" I roll my eyes. "Eren he was only trying to protect you, he just has a way with his words that some people don't like" I huff. "You think" He pats my back. "Levi wouldn't do this if he didn't care about you" I scoff. Erwin sighs. "Okay you can complain now, get it off your chest" I look at him. "It's fine" He shakes his head. "No really, it'll help, just say whatever comes to your mind." I sigh. Maybe it will. I look at him and he smiles. "I just can't deal with the thought of being called useless and incapable of something for how i look. He has no right to say that. He should know if Kenny is holding him responsible for his mothers death then wouldn't he hate the feeling of being useless and incapable just as much?" I question. Erwin looks at me and nods. "This is Levi's way of saying he doesn't want you hurt you know, it might not be clear but he's very grateful for everything you do for him and Mikasa." I sigh. "Did i act to rash?" Erwin shrugs. "Personally, if someone i didn't know too well said that to me i would be really offended, so i don't blame you. But, i do know Levi, enough to know, he feels bad. So...at least answer his messages okay?" I nod and smile. "Thanks Erwin" He looks at me. "That's sir to you!" He laughs. I  chuckle. "Is he coming today?" He shrugs. "I don't know Eren, but if he is, give him one of your smiles okay? come on, we are opening the doors in a few, get changed" I smile and nod while he walks out of the room. I pull out my phone and open Levi's contact

Lev

Eren please stop ignoring me
EREN 
ANSWER
IM SORRY OKAY
Look Eren i didn't mean what i said
I don't actually think you are incapable of looking after yourself, i just worry
Kenny has hurt too many people for me to count
...
I don't want you to be one of them okay?

I feel that familiar feeling in my stomach again and my heart feels like it just jumped out of my chest. I should probably text him back. 

Hey, I understand now, I've thought about it. But, I don't particularly want to not associate with you both anymore. So, if you believe that i can look after myself, I'll forgive you :) 

I probably sound like a brat right now but yeah... I am pretty bratty. Soon enough i get a reply.

EREN! I'm really sorry you know, I trust you, i really do. I was just worried. To be honest your little outburst at my house actually scared me, i thought you were actually going to hit me

I probably would've if you were someone else, but i forgive you :)

Good, the air is cleared now. It didn't last very long but i was feeling very guilty the whole time. I quickly put my tail and eye drops in before taking a breath and diving into the pool. I see kids already at the glass. We must have opened when i was texting Levi. I smile and wave at the little kids blowing kisses while high fiving the glass for some of them. It hasn't got the same atmosphere without Armin being here, there is a sign saying Armin was sick so he had to go to the ocean to get better. I can't help but find that quite amusing. I go up to the glass and see a group of people my age standing there. They are looking at me and staring while i swim... I awkwardly smile and wave. Its normally only children who stop by. A girl waves back and motions for me to go over. I swim over and she holds paper on the window. I read the neat handwriting and smile.

We are Levi's friends, are you Eren?

I smile and nod but my throat starts to get tight. I put a finger up at them and grab my throat and swim up to the pool room. I gasp for air and start coughing. I need to stop loosing track of time in the pool. "Hey" I snap my head up. I see a familiar raven haired man staring back at me. "LEV!" I say a little too excited and i pull myself out of the water. I can feel Levi's eyes staring at me but don't say anything. His eyes look very amused "Lev?" He asks and i nod. "Yup! Lev" He sighs and I don't even attempt to try and stand as i know how that would end. "Eren...look..." I cut him off by jerking his leg. "Shut up, it's over, we are alright now, right?" He nods and takes a seat next to me. I nudge him playfully and he glares. "What?" i chuckle. He pushes me harder to the point where i fall back in the tank. I drop inside and accidentally breathe in. I swim quickly backup and start coughing. Levi chuckles a bit. "You breath air not water dumbass" I continue coughing and Levi starts patting my back. I hear stepping up the stairs. I'm going to be killed for not being in the tank.

"Levi, quick get in the pool, we need to hide, this is the only way! " i whisper shout. "What no! I'm not getting in the tank, i don't work here!" He whispers back. "Lev, this is what i get in return okay? I don't want to be sacked for you being up here and me slacking off. Nobody will know, nobody patrols my tank, just this room to make sure I'm not slacking off, Please! Hurry!" He groans and takes his shirt off before  jumping in. I grab his face and pull him close and his face go bright red. Mine does as well, for some reason i had the urge to kiss him, Get a grip Eren. I hold his eyes open and put the drops in. He curses at the sting "Hold your breath okay? He nods. "Pull my ear if you can't hold it any longer, quick"

I dive into the water after that, shortly followed by Levi. I drag his arm till we get into the bottom of the pool and I pull Levi out of view. I give him a look to make sure he's okay and he nods. I turn to look at the glass when i see Levi's friends smirking at us. I pat Levi and point to them. His eyes widen and he swims to the glass. He makes hand movements telling them to shoo but puts his hand over his throat. I grab him around his stomach and pull him back to the pool room. Luckily, whoever came to check had left. I lift him out of the pool and he gets his breath back. "You okay?" he nods. "What are they doing here!?" He groans. I shrug.

"They had a piece of paper saying they were your friends and if i was eren,  how would they know who  i was?" Levi turns to me. "Well i told them who you were but i didn't think they would come here, and today of all days" I giggle a bit. "What?" he turns to me still catching his breath. "You look really flustered and red" He groans and looks at himself. 
"Brat... what am i going to do? I don't have any clothes" He glares in my direction. I send him a smirk and his eyes widen. "Okay... no" I jump out of the pool and he tries to run away. I grab him. He fights and fights but now...

He's wearing my clothes. I'm so happy he looks adorable. Everything is so baggy on him haha. "Levi!" I laugh. "You look adorable!" I giggle and he sits bright red with a scowl on his face in the corner of the room. "I'm leaving" He gets up. 
"Lev! Wait, it's my lunch break in 10! Please, you can use my laptop!" I point over to the laptop. "Plus, I'm sure you don't want to face your friends in oversized baggy sweatpants and a hoodie that hangs off your body. He huffs and sits on the floor and reaches for my laptop before scowling at me and opening it. 
"Wait, if these are yours what are you going to wear" I smile.
"I work here, i have spare clothes every where" He rolls his eyes and smirks before i jump back in the water.

He's making me feel weird and i don't appreciate it