Skinny Dippin'

Laf POV:

Hercules and I we're on vacation to the Hawaiian islands. We we're just arriving and I immediately wanted to put my toes in the soft, grainy sand.

Hercules held my hand as we checked into the condo. We pre reserved a private beach condo, for personal reasons. We're not really people person's.

After we checked in, I saw the master bed, it was in front of the of lace curtains. The curtains flowed as the wind blew into the bedroom. I smelled the sea air and plopped onto the bed.

Hercules set the luggage down and straddled me and pecked me on my lips.

He then continued to kiss me deeply and passionately. I kissed back, slightly smirking into the infatuation.

After a minute or two, he takes a breather.

"We should go swimming," I say, as he caresses my cheek.

"I don't feel like getting the bathing suits out, they're in the bottom," Herc said quietly.

"Who said we need bathing suits?" I said, smirking. He chuckles lightly.

"Yeah, fuck bathing suits," he jokes.

"That's my job, amõur," I say, smirking again.

"I guess it is," he mutters. He then pulls back the curtains and looks at the ocean that shined from the moonlight hitting it perfectly.

"It's so beautiful," I say under my breath.

"It is, but you're way more beautiful," Herc says and pulls me onto the sand. The sensation of sand hitting my feet, tickling my toes. I giggled slightly, as Herculed stopped at the water line, and sighed.

I came behind him and hugged his waist. I slowly moved my hands down to the him of his shirt, and slid it off his musculine body. He then turned around and kissed me softly as he took my shirt off, only stopping when the shirt was thrown over my head, and onto the sandy beach.

We slowly moved into the water. It was cold at our ankles, of course, we we're only ankle deep.

I then slowly removed his shorts and then boxers, as well as mine, and then we completely fell into the water, creating a splash.

We both laughed, and continued kissing. Hercules snaked his hands onto the nape of my neck and played with my curls.

We got waist deep, and stood up, still kissing each other. The wind sent chills down mine and Hercules's backs, we both gasped but continued to make out.

I moaned as his tounge explored my mouth, and his lips moved in sync with mine.

We got out of the water, dried off a bit, still completely exposed. Hercules came from behind me and pulled me slightly until I was placed on the bed, only to be straddled by Hercules, and kissed.

He continued to kiss my lips and slwoly move down. He sucked on my jawline, as I moaned out. The lights dimmed, making the mood even more set.

"Did we pack lube?" He asks in between kissing. I shake my head. Dammit. The one thing I forgot.

"Okay, can you take me raw?" (I feel so wEiRd) Hercules asked, sweetly. I nodded.

"Not the first time," I muttered as he kissed my chest. I moaned louder and bit my lip. I could feel Herc smirk and suck a little harder. A small moan escaped my lips. Then, he licked his fingers and slowly entered me.

I let out a whimper, of pleasure and small uncertainty. He slowly pumped, then took them out. I gasped at the emptiness. Then, he entered me slowly.

"M-Move~" I whisper, my voice completely wrecked, he picks up the pace. I latch onto his shoulders and moan at every time he re-entered me.

He moaned slightly, as my nails slightly dug into he collarbone.

He picked up the pace, faster each pump. I felt I know forming in my stomach. Then suddenyl a warm liquid invaded my hole, and I came as well. Then, Herc bent over a lapped up the white liquid on my inner thigh, and began to suck on it. I shivered and moaned at the same time as his tounge, licked my thigh. He came back to my face, and kissed me passionately, before moving out, I whine at the emptiness again, as he walks towards the restroom. I follow him and close the bathroom door, and start the shower.

That was actually really hot. Damn.

EWWWWWW! I WROTE SMT GUYS, AND ITS MORE SMUTTY THAN MY OTHERS, UGGGGH EW EW EW EW .... IM SUCH A SMOL BEAN BUT I DID IT! YAY ME. (BUT SRSLY IM LIKE 5FT.) ANYWAYS PLEASE VOTE, COMMENT, FOLLOW, AND REQUEST PLEASE!!??

-Love-Lams 😘😘😘