"NO! STOP! UGGGH!"

Washington POV:

First day at New York Pre School. I'm a primary teacher, been teaching for 15 years at middle school , it's tiring so I took a better alternative. Pre school.

I walk into the school, and check in at the desk, and walk to my classroom.

I reach my class and see 14 kids split into groups.

"Hello class, I'm Mr.Washinton, you can all call me Mr.W, today we're getting to know people around us, m'kay?" I say, they all nod as if they understood, when really they're all in their own world's.

I see one of them off in the corner reading. How peculiar, he's a preschooler...?

"Hey son," I say. He looks at me, glaring, and returns to his book.

"What's your name?"

"Not son."

Clever little bi- "Alexander Hamilton."

"Oh, why are you reading?" I ask him, genuinely curious.

"Because I hate everybody except one person in here..." He trailed off, his voice childish, his words not so much.

"Who, may I ask?" I ask him, crouching down to his level.

"Him." He says, pointing to freckled boy. I glance at him, and stand up.

"I'll be right back..." I mutter, walking over to the mystery boy.

"Hello!" He says cheerfully. I smile back, and sit at the multicolored table.
"I'm John Laurens!" He says, over cheerful.

"That's a nice name... Anyways, you see that boy in the corner?" I ask, pointing towards Alex. He nods, and I see a blush creeps on his face.

"Well, he's lonely, why don'tcha go talk to him?" I suggest. He quirks his head to the side, then nods , eagerly running towards the boy. I saw Alex look up, and smile as they engaged in a conversation. I smiled to myself. Then I heard bickering.

"NO! YOU CAN KISS MY MOMMA'S MACARONI!"

"NO! YOU CAN SUCK MY DAD'S GRILLED HOT DOGS!"

"ALRIGHT ALRIGHT! CHILL OUT! What's this about?!" I shout.

"Thomas - who has a stupid face- said my shirt was ugly, so I roasted his butt, and now he wanna fight, so let's fight, Mac & cheese bro!" The kid with the bandana yelled, and bucked at Thomas, I suppose. I almost laughed at his response. Hilarious, might I add.

" Well, I'm only tellin' the truth, your shirt looks like Mr.W' s browsing history, disgusting!" Thomas shot back.

"My browsing history is Walmart and Retirement housing, first of all, second of all, stop arguing, no offense little boy-"

"Hercules."

"Hercules, but your shirt is very tacky, and Thomas, I believe, stop being rude, please?! Pretty please?! Thank you." I say, and they both shut up.

I look around the class room, a few hours later, almost the end of the day, and I smile. The two boys, Alex and John, are talking and introducing each other to their separate friends.

Thomas and Hercules are playing laser tag, if you call Nerf guns and ABC blocks that, and meeting their separate friends.

Everybody's happy. I'm okay, until I see my wife in a few. That Alex kid is interesting, too smart for his small frame. Hmm. He'll be of use later in life. And Thomas is a little hot headed but has potential already.

What a good class, so far, and it's only the first day!

Dooone~

This was requested. Please request, because they are still open. And for the Alex in The Bathroom Part Two people, it's coming soon. Expect it soon.

Thanks for reading, please vote, comment, FOLLOW ME, and REQUEST.

REQUEST---->

-Love-Lams 😘😘😘