Just Paradise

Third Person POV:

After Alex and John were married, they jumped in the limo, and held hands.
"I can't wait to see Tokyo," John excitedly said as Alex smiled next to him. Alex and John had planning the honey moon to Tokyo for four months, and it was finally here. They gazed as they passed mountains on the plane. Mostly sea was seen, though. Every where they went, people looked but, their happiness was focused on each other , not other people. Buildings stood higher than they did in New York, and it was amazing.
    When they arrived at the vacation home off the lake, they rushed around getting a view and feel of the place. John plopped down on the bed and sighed with a smile. Alex also plopped down beside him. He grabbed Johns shirt and rushed into a sweet kiss. Even though there eyes were closed, they could never see more clearly that both them, consumed in a blissful kiss, were focused on their emotions.
Alex grabbed John by the waist and took of his shirt. He sighed lusciously at his chest, and rushed into another kiss as John tore Alex's shirt off. They didn't pay any attention to the fact that the shirt was a brand name expensive, but instead they paid attention to the hazy surroundings and fusing affection of their bodies. John felt a wave of emotion come over him as he thrusted into another kiss. He let out a loud sigh of pleasure. He grabbed Alex's buckle, and undid it. Pants were off, but chemical love was on.
Alex's boxers rubbed against John's as they each engaged in one another. John slid Alex's boxers off as did Alex to John. John viciously suckled on Alex's shoulder and neck as Alex's face figuratively screamed with passion and pleasure. John placed his hands on Alex's chest and felt the bulk of his abs, as Alex made his way down. John's face lit up with pleasure and passion as Alex placed his mouth upon John's lower torso. Alex once again rejoined with John's face and kissed him with more dominance in the body. He placed his hands on John's face and brought his head to his. Johns scratched Alex's back, as he hissed at John with a sexy smirk.
"You wanna go rough, let's go rough then," Alex whispered in John's ear as he reached for his hands. He wove his fingers into John's fingers and pushed viciously into John, as he lay there with eyes focused on Alex's and mouth merely opened in pleasure. Alex pulled John's hair back forcing his head to follow, as Alex licked his neck. John's face expressed pleasure as previously done. John then pulled Alex's hair and made him sizzle and groan with pleasure as they both abused each other with love rather than hate.
The rest of the night was continued with passion and hazy affection. John opened his eyes to see Alex standing on the balcony , leaning on the rail sipping coffee. He smiled as John rubbed his head. He stood up, while Alex stood there laughing to himself.
"What is so funny, Alex?" John asked as he opened the fridge.
"You are," Alex said taking another sip. John turned around with his hands on his waist.
"Really?" He began," How am I that funny?"
Alex laughed as he walked toward the sink." Because you were a beast last night," he laughed.
John's face lit up with embarrassment as he quickly turned around.
"Like you were any better?" He threw back. Alex kept chuckling as John paid no attention.
"So how'd you sleep, Jack?" Alex asked with a smirk.
John glared at him and said," Fine, but I was busy most of the night, you?"
"Okay, but I had a partner who's fierce eyes kept me dreaming all night," Alex replied being the cunt that he was.
John walked over to him and wrapped his arms around him. His cheek squished against Alex's. Alex showed affection back by holding his hand and kissing it, making his way to John's cheek. John giggled as did Alex.
"What are we doing today, Lex?" John asked as he tried to move Alex  but failed.
"I don't know, what do you feel like doing today? We could go to the park, its really nice at this time of year?" Alex asked.
John smiled as he ran around the corner and came back with his bag, showing that he was ready to go.
" You are seriously gonna go in public with out your shirt?" Alex laugh-asked.
"Oh crap, right," John remembered. Alex stood up and walked around the corner. Instead of watching John and ran up to him and sacked him onto the bed.
"Hut 1!" He yelled. John laughed as Alex tickled him. He threw a shirt on, and passed one to John.
Alex reached for the door nob before John ran to him.
" Don't forget your sunscreen, Lex, you get burned easy," John said as he rubbed some on his nose. Alex smiled as John frowned in a funny way as he opened the door.
Alex walked to the swingset once they reached the park. Nobody had seen a couple with two boys, rather two girls. Everyone watched them as they talked, but couldn't understand what they said.
Afterwards, they walked home and ordered dinner.
"Can't wait to have Japanese food, must taste so- so brilliant?" John said as he performed hand gestures. Alex smiled while answering the door.
"Thank you," he said as the man handed the food and got the money.
"Mmm, smells good," John said as his eyes widened while watching the food. Alex unpacked the food, and got plates down. The plates seemed to be authentic, but they were really just replicas. Alex and John had a quiet dinner, but only because they were scarfing down their food like they were starving children.
"Tomorrow we go back to home," Alex said placing his fork and plate in the sink.
John nodded as he followed suit. Alex then walked outside on the balcony. It was getting dark. John followed him and stood beside him. He leaned his head on Alex's shoulder. Alex smiled as did John. The moon could be seen now, and it was full and beautiful.
"Isn't it beautiful? The veiw of the city and lake and moon?" John asked as he looked up at Alex.
"Yea, it really is, but there is something way prettier," Alex said placing his hands on John's waist. "You."
John blushed dark and smiled as Alex's eyes seem to shine as the moon rose. Alex leaned in with a kiss as John placed his hands on Alex's chest. The kiss ended when Alex picked John up by his thighs. That's when John smiled and let a tear slip put of his eye.
"What's wrong?" Alex whispered as he lay down John with him on top on the bed.
"I am just so happy, I found you, Alex. You are so fun to be around, and just-" John said but didn't finish because Alex placed his finger on his lip, shushing him. Then Alex kissed him slowly while John blushed and closed his eyes blissfully. Alex then felt the restrain of John's legs get tighter around him as he stood up. Still in the moment of hazy making out, Alex pushed John up against the wall. John groaned but then placed his tounge in Alex's mouth and wrapped his arm around his neck. Alex stopped to place a strand of John's hair behind his ear. John looked down and smiled along with a blush as Alex placed his hand on John's chin, pulling his head up to kiss once more.
Once again on the bed, John smiled and placed his hand on Alex's.
"I love you, Alexander, that's never gonna change," he said as his eyes sparkled with Alex's.
"I love you more than you or anyone else thinks, Jack," Alex said quietly as he leaned in for another kiss on his neck, leaving a hickey. John's mouth seemed to show expression, but no sound came out as it seemed as if the were dreaming. He finally hazed out and fell asleep. Alex placed covers on him, as he fell asleep at his side. He placed his arm around John's side and his face on his shoulder, showing mere affection as John smiled.
John woke up to find that the sun was bright in his eyes, and Alex was asleep beside him. He smiled as he placed a strand of his hair behind Alex's ear. He stood up and looked out side to see that the limo was waiting. He shook Alex awake and changed clothes. He quickly packed his dirty and clean clothes away showing he didn't care about the disorder. He ran up to Alex as he walked to the car and put the suit cases in the back. Three days in Tokyo was enough for him, because they were still together no matter what. Alex laughed as John frantically ushered him in the car. The radio played and John groved around.
Alex laughed and smiled at John's actions.
"Why are you so happy?" Alex asked trying to calm John down.
"Cause, I can't wait to see Laf, Herc, and everyone. Not to mention, we get to party as a congratulations!" John said fastly.
"What 'Congratulations' thing?" Alex asked confused.
"Oh, I wasn't supposed to tell you, but there is a party that Peggy and Laf planned when we get back!" John said shaking Alex's hands frantically
"Oh, well in that case," Alex said while closing the window that allows them to talk to the driver," I better kiss you before anyone can see."
John rushed to his lap as Alex kissed him. John and Alex laughed and kissed throughout the drive, until the plane came even then they slept on each others shoulders. When they arrived at the airport, Peggy, Angelica, Eliza, Laf, and Herc were all waiting with a banner that said 'Congrats' and about three cases of beer. By the looks of it, they were gonna have fun.