Thomas The Train:

Third POV:

"Thomas, do you like trains?" Alex asks, his boyfriend, Thomas.

"No, we're not doing this, just because my name is Thomas doesn't mean you can compare me to trains.." Thomas growls at the smaller male. Alex laughs loudly, and clutches his stomach.

Thomas grimaces at him.

"Lexi, you wanna play a game?" Thomas asks Alex, who looks up to the question, and shrugs. Thomas smirks, and scoots closer to him.

"Okay, for every question you get wrong, you take off an item of clothing, and me the same, vice versa.." Thomas explains, as a smile creeps on Alex's face.

"You're on, Tommy~" Alex playfully purrs.

"What's my favorite color?" He asks.

"Purple?"

"Wrong, it's actually magenta," Thomas says matter-of-factly. Alex, grumbles and slips his shirt off, blush creeping onto his cheeks.

"Okay, Thomas, what's my favorite color?" Alex asks him, a smile creeping, once again, onto his face.

"Blue?" He guesses, hesitantly speaking. Alex smirks.

"Nope, green~" he purrs as he watches Thomas slide his shirt off, staring profusely at his sexy ass abs.

"Such a hottie~" Alex purrs, as he traces a finger up and down Thomas's chest and torso.

Alex bites his lip, as Thomas rests his hand on Alex's waist.

Then, Alex jumps onto Thomas, causing him to fall back onto the couch, leaning down to kiss him roughly.

Thomas lurches up to lustfully kiss Alex's tender, soft lips, biting and nipping at them, constantly.

"Mmm~ Daddy please~" Alex moans against his lips, want obvious in his tone.

Thomas snaked his hands down to Alex's waist and ripped his pants and boxers down, showing his painful erection. Alex then repeats the motion to Thomas, separating the only boundary in between their goal.

"How much do you want this big, lovely cock inside that lovely tight, asshole of yours, baby boy?~" Alex moaned, and bit his lip so hard, it almost bled.

"Mmm~ I want you to pound into me with that big cock, until I can't speak, or walk, I want to remember only that you fucked me so hard, that I couldn't even remember my name~ Daddy~ Use me, fuck me~" Alex almost screamed as he moaned loudly.

Thomas pressed his hardened tip against his entrance.

"Daddy~ Take me, please~" he whines, as another sexy moan escapes his tender lips. That was it for Thomas, as he shoved his cock into the smaller male, causing him to scream out in ecstasy and pleasure.

Thomas leaned down, closing the gap in between them, connecting their lips for a brief second, while pounding into the Caribbean boy, moans heard against the kisses.

Sweat beads clung onto their bodies, as Thomas repeatedly pounded into the male, making him go crazy in pleasurable sensation.

Alex cummed onto Thomas's chest, and moaned a porn star worthy moan, the scent of sex clouding the room. Thomas, still pounding into Alex, shot a load of cum and seed into Alex, causing Alex to moan at the hot liquid invading his insides.

Alex then sat up, wincing from the previous events, and lapped up the liquid off of Thomas's chest, trailing his tounge down his abs.

He reached Thomas's cock, and immediately shoved it down his throat, causing Thomas to gasp at the sudden sensation.

Soon, Alex was full on deepthroating Thomas, moaning against his member, causing vibrations to be sent down Thomas's spine.

( A/N: For Dan and Phil phans, ASMR)

Alex brought his tounge under Thomas's shaft, and licked it from bottom to top, causing Thomas to grab Alex's hair, and force him down his throat.

Alex, who didn't even gag, was being forcefully used, and he fucking loved it.

Thomas then shot a load down Alex's throat. Alex, who swallowed it all, delightfully, mind you, then grabbed the handcuffs from the drawer, as Thomas got the memo, and carried Alex to the bedroom.

Thomas threw Alex to the bed, forcing him into the mattress, and jumped to him, handcuffing his wrists to the bed frame. Alex moaned, as the metal held his arms up, holding him down.

Thomas then pulled out the ball gag.

"Time for a little exoctic fun, darlin'~" he purred as he shoved it into Alex's mouth.

Thomas then, crawled over to Alex and lightly flicked his cock, which was in desperate need of attention.

Alex looked at him, tears forming, brimming in his eyes. Thomas then started to roughly palming Alexander, causing his back to arch. He then placed his thumb over Alex's slit, and watched as beads of precum formed on the tip.

He then wrapped his lips around the tip, causing Alex to moan against the gag.

He took his entire member down his throat, moaning against his member, chills being sent down Alex's back, present, and pleasurable.

Thomas then pulled away from the now soaking wet, saliva covered member, and pulled out the vibrator, and shoved it into Alex, causing him to scream against the gag.

His legs shuffling, feet brushing against one another as the vibrations we're spiraled through his torso, chest, and neck.

About ten minutes later, Thomas pulled the vibrator from Alex, the overstimulation visible from the boy.

He took the gag off, saliva stringing and dripping from his mouth and the ball gag. His lips red, and swollen, his eyes, showing tiredness, yet pleasured, and satisfied, his body, racking with pleasure stinging his nerves.

Thomas then carries Alex to the bathtub, running the water. Alex gasps as his overstimulated body, touches the warm soothing water. Things then steps in behind him, running his fingers through his hair.

"I love you, baby," Alex says as he lies his head back on Thomas's chest, closing his eyes.

" I love you too, Lexi," Thomas sighs and hold Alex close to his body.

I love you too.

I'm going to hell.

Vote! Request! Follow! And Comment! <3

-Love-Lams 😘😘😘