Alex in the Bathroom P.2

John POV:

When I found him in the bathroom I panicked. I panick d for a kid I didn't even know.

Why? I might never know.

Right now Alex was communicating with Laf. They both know sign language, because Laf has a deaf sister and he is quite fluent in almost any language, it's crazy.

I observe Alex's features, he has dark brunette hair, and hazel eyes, with a blue rim around the iris. He is short but not too under the average.

And he is selectively mute, because he told me, in sign, of course.

But something about him reminds me of my sister, who passed away.

Maybe his hazel-blue eyes. She ahad hazel-blue eyes. I think that might be it. I squint my eyes, trying to observe more features.

His fingers are slim and small, piano fingers. His lips are naturally pink, and smooth pink. His cheeks are fluffy, like kindergartner fluffy.

Oh no.

No. No. No.

I'm falling for him. Not again, my dad would kill my ass. Not that he doesn't already try to suffocate me in my sleep.

Ever since my mom died, a few years back, he's been very...violent.

I've tried not jumping to bad conclaions, but nobody should hurt a child the way he does.

It's cruel, and quite frankly, wicked.

"John?" Herc says, beside me, as he sets his tray down. I raise my brows, as if to say 'huh'.

"Do you think he likes him?" He asks me, with jealousy and pain in his eyes. I shake my head no.

"He's all yours, Herc, stop worryin' " I reassure him, poor guy, why can't he see that Laf is helpless for him. They're both so oblivious.

I go back to staring at Alex, admiring his features.

He's so beautiful.
_____________________

Laf POV:

I was signing with Alex, and he was telling me how much he liked John, and how he was glad that he saved him.

It's honestly my OTP at this point. They would be goals, and that's not just the internal white girl inside, either.

Just as we were talking about Alex's little crush on John, Herc sits down, and I leave reality behind and stare in awe at him.

How does he not notice me. I feel like that yandere girl, saying notice me senpai. Heh.

I go back to our conversation, over signing, and smile at his childlike eyes.

John better not break his poor heart.

'Are you selective?' I ask. He nods. I smile, again, hoping he would someday trust us enough to talk to us.

Out of the corner of my eyes, I see John staring at Alex, I smile mentally, now I know he's hepless for him too.

I mean, we've only known each other for a week, and we're already best friends. Alex catches a glimpse of Charles Lee, the homophobic bitch, and glares at him.

'That terd is so reatrded I don't even think he's compatible with a rock.' he signs me, with a joking smile. I laugh out loud, and sign back an agreement.

Alex reminds me of my sister, Ameilè, she was deaf, she moved back to France a year ago, for college. She calls me video chats me everyday, and we sign for almost three hours. It's unhealthy how much we bond.

"John, can you hand me that pencil?" I ask, so I can write my number for Alex.

He slides the pencil across the table, and I write it down, handing to him with a smile, he gladly takes it and observes it.

I glimpse at Her, his eyes showing jealousy? And pain?

I furrow my brows at him, pursing my lips.

He shakes his head, dismissively, still very unconvincing.

I shrug it off, and dump my tray.

Later That Day:

Alex was at my house, helping me with my homework, because I suck at math.

"Alex, why don't you talk?" I ask him, genuinely curious. He bites his lip.

"Because it hurts..." He whisper. My eyes widen.

"Why..?"

"Because ever since my mom died, I couldn't say anything to help anyone, so I just shut my mouth..." He explained, his voice scartchy and hoarse.

"Oh...I'm sorry that happened to you..."

"It's okay...it...umm..happened a long time ago.." he says, his voice cracking. I purse my lips and put my hand on his shoulder.

"So, you wanna go out with John?" I ask, changing the subject. He nods, with an eager smile.

"Well, you're in luck, because I think he likes you.." I say, giving him a 'go get him, tiger' look. He smiles.

"Should we text him?" He signs. I think about it, and consider the idea, and finally nod.

I text him, and he says he is on his way.

"He's coming here.." just as I say that, the doorbell rings, and I run downstairs to open it to see John's face.

He smiles, and I usher him inside, and I point up stairs. I walk outside and decide to talk to my sister.
________________________________

John POV:

I walk upstairs to see Alex sitting on Laf's bed, I quietly walk up to him. He tursn around and I see those hazel-blue eyes I've been longing to see since school let out.

I close the door, and sit beside him. He smiles at me, and looks at his hands, fidgeting.

"So, Laf, said that you had something to tell me...?" I ask. He looks into my eyes for a few short seconds, and leans in slowly.

Our lips connecting, softly, and sweetly. We slowly move our lips in sync, and I place my hand on his cheek, cupping it softly.

We finally break away.

"I've wanted to do that since last week.." I say, my hand still tnagped in his hair.

"Me too.." he says, his voice cracking. My eyes widen, and I lean in again, slowly kissing again.

This is going to be a great beginning.

Part two is here! Sorry for lack of updating, but I did update like all my books, by at least three chapters, BUT HEY ITS HERE for the people who asked so here ya go :3

I wanna make a part 3 but idk what do y'all think????

Thanks for Reading! Vote! Comment! Request! And please follow me, because the more followers I have the more I have motivation, and the more I can write for you guys!!!

Bye I love all of you beautiful ppl.

-Love-Lams 😘😘😘