Chapter I

JESSICA

I was walking next to my mom, when she decided to buy me a gift. She told me to stay outside while she's going to get my surprise.
I sat on an old brown bench, in front of the shop. After finally 10 minutes, she stepped out of the shop and handled me the box. She told me to wait, and to open it once we'll get home.
I nodded and got back into the car.
She turned on the car and she started turning left, so she could leave.
I was looking through the window, when I saw a black car, heading right toward us, at a full speed.
I exactly knew what was going to happen, so I just took my mom's hand and closed my eyes.
Then I heard a huge noise, and felt the car spinning. I heard my mom say to me those words « I love you Jessica »

I woke up in my bed, sweating and crying after that awful dream I had again. I couldn't stand it anymore, the most I was trying to forget it, the most I was seeing it again.

Today is the first day of school. I got up and went to the shower.
After coming back I put my black skinny jeans, my white shirt and my white Vans on. I went downstairs, more precisely in the kitchen, to make myself breakfast. I don't usually eat much, so I just took an apple, and put my bag on. I got out, and started eating my breakfast while I was walking to school.
I always walk next to the bakery and smell the fresh cooked bread that is just coming out of the oven.

Once I finished eating, I crossed the road without even looking, and almost got hit by a car. Scared, I fell on the ground, almost hitting my head on a rock.
Shit, what was that !?
After getting up, and cleaning my outfit, I saw the person who almost killed me, getting out of the car.
Angry, before even getting up, I headed straight to insult that person.

That's when I saw the most breath taking woman in the world. Blonde hair, quite tall, wearing a nice shirt, and a pair of white converse. And those blue eyes, you could drown in them.

Just after realizing I stood there without saying anything, geez I must have looked like a freak.
" Hey, you could watch out where you're going, you almost got killed "
Those words didn't sound very nice to me.
" Sorry, I just didn't pay attention " I said looking at her.
" Whatever, I don't have anymore time to waste " then she got back in her car and drove away.

She wasn't that nice, maybe she was in a rush. I looked at my watch and realized I was already 5 minutes late.
So I just started running.
God, perfect !
After finally entering my school, I took my new schedule, and walked to my first class, which was English. I didn't run, because I knew I was already late, so what was the point.

I knocked on the door, and waited for the teacher to open it.
That's when I saw her, the woman that almost got me killed in the past thirty minutes.

" You're late. " she said staring at me.
Shit, I think she remembers me.
" So-Sorry, I got hit by a car "
Exactly, by YOUR damn car !
She looked at me, with those beautiful blue eyes, and just nodded.
" That's okay, please sit right here, in the front "

I hate sitting in front of the teachers, because I can never sleep, and if I do, they going to shout at me and just give me detention. But I couldn't say anything, because I have a bit of respect for others, so I just sat there, and took out a pen and a sheet of paper.

" So like I said earlier, I'm Miss Williams, your English teacher, and today I'm going to give you a paper, and you would write anything that's on your mind, or anything that means something to you "
I already knew it was going to be a bad day.
She then handled me a blank piece of paper, and looked at me smiling.
Why is she smiling at me like that ?
I didn't have much of a choice, didn't I ? So I started writing.

I don't know what I'm suppose to write.

Okay so it was basically this is the only thing I could think about right now. I looked around and people almost finished writing.
Geez, I already hate this class.

" Okay class, time's over, give me your work. "
When she finally came to take my paper, I handled it to her. That's when she freezed for a second and just stared at my arm.
Shit I forgot about those scars !

I quickly covered my arm with the blank paper I had on my table.
Her blues eyes were still staring at me, and I couldn't say anything.
She took my work without saying a word and then got back to her place.

I was still looking at her, when I heard the bell rang. I got up and just ran outside.

When I reached my locker, I heard a girl's voice right behind me.
" Jessica !! "
She threw herself at me and hugged me tight.
" Kailey ! What's up ? "
Kailey was my best friend since kindergarten, she's the only person who really understands me.
" What's up ? Are you kidding me, that's the only thing you can say to me ? "
" I know, you stupid rat, but I'm just tired, you know "
" Yeah I can see it. Don't worry ! " she said with a big smile on her face.
" Yeah I know, thanks dumbass " I said laughing.
" Okay, I have to go, see you around Jess ! "
" Yeah see you ! "
She then walked back to her class.

Ok so basically this hour, I didn't have any classes, so I decided to go eat somewhere but first of all I needed to go to the bathroom.

After a short moment, I entered the bathroom, and just washed my face, because I knew I didn't look so good after having those dreams.
I lifted my head and just stared at the mirror.
Shit, that's my face ? God help me.

Not even a minute later, someone opened the bathroom's door. And obviously it must have been Miss Williams.
God even a few steps away from her makes me uncomfortable.
Stay calm, she's just a teacher, a damn beautiful teacher ...

" Oh hey, you're the girl that was late at my first class right ? " she laughed staring at me.
Geez how embarrassing ...
" Y-Yeah, that was me " I said, looking at her unbelievable eyes.
" What's your name ? "
" Jessica, Jessica Clark "
Please God save me from this awful moment.
" That's a nice name " she said smiling at me while she was washing her hands.
Omg, did she just said I got a nice name !? Stay calm Jess, stay calm
" T-Thanks, that's the first time someone says that to me "
I smiled at her, realizing I was still staring at her beautiful face.
" S-Sorry, I should go, it was nice to see you Miss " I said after running out of the bathroom.
Geez what just happened

I then remembered I had to go eat something before going to my next class, so I just decided to head outside.

------------------

Note : Okay so it's my first story, and I don't know if it's good. So if you enjoyed it, please let me know, because I don't know if I should continue writing. And one more thing, sorry if you see some mistakes, English isn't my native language.