Chapter XVI

-Emily's POV-

I was just standing there, watching her, trying not to freak out.

" I think I owe you an apology. Can I come in? " I said waiting for her response.

She didn't say anything, she just moved away from the door so I could come in. She closed the door behind her, watching me enter her living room.

I sat on the couch, waiting for her to come sit next to me. She sat not far away from me. She wasn't in a good mood, and I knew why.

I looked at the space that was settled between both of us.

She certainly didn't feel comfortable with me in her house.

Well maybe because I'm a teacher, HER teacher.

" I'm sorry that I lied to you. I just didn't know how to explain everything to you " I said, with a guilty look on my face.

" Okay. But what did you lie to me about? " She said trying to make me understand that she knew some things weren't supposed to be the way they are.

I immediately looked down, like I was ashamed of what I was about to tell her.

She had that look on her face like she knew what I was about to tell her.

" I lied to you about our relationship. " I said while looking at her.

" After I learned about your accident, I didn't know what to do. I didn't know how you could react to this. We were pretty close, and after what happened, I thought that maybe it was best for you not to know, because I didn't know if you would react the way I expected. "

" Or maybe you didn't want to tell me the truth because you thought I was a mistake to you " she said, trying to figure out if what she was saying was true.

She looked hurt, and I didn't know what to do.

I moved closer to her and looked into her hazel eyes.

I then took her chin between both of my hands.

" Don't say that. You were not, and never going to be a mistake " I said looking right into her eyes.

I looked at her lips and back into her eyes.

I did the only thing that I had in mind.

I closed the gap between both of us.

Our lips met and I could feel her stiffen, but after a moment her lips relaxed on mine, enjoying the kiss.

I could feel that she was being more relaxed as her hands started to travel down my back.

I was so overwhelmed by work these days that I almost forgot how good her lips tasted.

She took my hand and led me to what was most certainly her room. Once we finally stepped in, she closed her door and gently pushed me on her bed.

I was laying on my back when I suddently felt her lips kissing my neck. I groaned as she found my spot under my ear.

I was trying not to let her get to me but failed miserably.

She was still kissing my neck and I couldn't hold back a moan.

She stopped for a second and looked at me.

" What? " I said, a bit confused.

" Nothing. You're just so beautiful " she said trying to hide her smile.

We looked into each others eyes and I lifted my head up so that our faces were only iches away.

I looked right into her hazel eyes and then left one last kiss on her soft and sweet lips.

We both laid down on her bed, without saying anything, just the feeling of joy filling our souls.

A smile crossed my lips, enjoying the feeling of her arms around me.

We both fell asleep, not wanting this moment to end.

-

Hi there, I hope you liked this chapter, if you did, don't forget to leave a comment or vote. If you see any mistakes, let me know.

Thanks again for reading my story, and see you soon :)

-

Also guys, I'll let you enjoy this piece of art made by ReginaRX

Thank you so much, it's a magnificent Fanart 💙

-